Toribash
Well sorry i was inactive yesterday i was in my school allday playing basket ball... it was awesome be cause 1: i made 3 fouls and that gave me 6 fouls in a season... 2; I MADE MY FREAKING FIRST SHOT IN THE GAME AND IN WARM-UPS I MADE A THREE POINTER!!!! and my cousin saw it all. it is freaking awesome. lol josh: ill be inactive. kaz: kicking inactive members. josh: loljk im back!
lolololol that is funny i guess.
well i got 4th place in basketball atleast i am in da top 5 XD
spitfire ur back!!!! hey why dont you change ur name to spitfyre lol.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Never heard of it. Also, guys I probably won't be very active much anymore. So yeah. I got a full-time job and I have animals to take care of and other stuff I have to do. I'll still do my best, but no promises.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Dammit, to think we were actually gonna do this with you ulti. loljk good luck with your job and keep those animals alive ult. See ya soon.
lolanyway, can I invite spit? It seems he'll do fine in keeping our thread active.
josh can you do a dunk? or lay-up? or Alley- oop? Are you an offensive or defensive? Are you a point guard? :3 loljustcurious
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
I'm a Shooter I can shoot from 3 to close range I can't dunk for my life, yet. I this isn't my question, but I need to be active.
I <3 Crooks, Fyre and New Era!!
Yeah, spit can join back. And I'll still be able to post at least once a day, but I am not certain if there is much more I can do at this moment.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by kayateya View Post
josh can you do a dunk? or lay-up? or Alley- oop? Are you an offensive or defensive? Are you a point guard? :3 loljustcurious

No,yeah on warm-ups, never can, i am more defencive than offensive, what the crap? Heck no i am not gonna be a point guard LOL!
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
I would be a point guard because of my hieght. you got a problem with that? Come at me bro! Just kiddin'
I <3 Crooks, Fyre and New Era!!
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
Never heard of it. Also, guys I probably won't be very active much anymore. So yeah. I got a full-time job and I have animals to take care of and other stuff I have to do. I'll still do my best, but no promises.

Same for me, as I am working 9h a day on a bakery, 6h of school, 3h of studies, 2h for my animals, sleep chance = near zero.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥