Toribash
Trick's [eVo] Application!
Hello, fellows of [eVo]! Here's my app to join the shindig going on over here in the land of grass and money. Hope you like it, mates!

Name: I'm known as Trick in and around the Toribash community; My mates call me Timee in real life.

Belt: 5th Dan Black Belt

GMT: +8

Past Clans: [Oblv], [u], [Obey], [Secret], and my most recent clan, [Evil]. Every time I voluntarily chose to leave each of those clans, I did so after intense and careful internal deliberation, not just some willy-nilly out-of-the-blue snap decision. As far as I'm aware of, I'm on good terms with most of them, thankfully. I'm also quite hopeful that if I get in, [eVo] would be my permanent home in this community.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): I used to be known as "Timeenator" before I got my name changed to Trick.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Unfortunately, I cannot. Sorry. However, I am more than willing to learn from the sparring gods over here at [eVo], assuming that I get in and all that jazz.

About Yourself: I'm a 16 year old university sophomore living in the small, beautiful, and yet irritatingly disaster-prone country of the Philippines. I go to a prestigious private university in my city, and I'm studying to become a lawyer (currently taking up Legal Management as my pre-law major). I can consider my school life to be the perfect balance of stereotypically "Asian" academic prowess and stereotypically "American" college partying, weed smoking, and whiskey-chugging all-nighters. I've got a really smart and pretty girlfriend, if that helps contribute to my chances of getting into this chill clan in any way. I'm also an experienced member of our university's varsity debating organization, and I've competed in fairly a lot of debate tournaments in different places spread throughout my cute little country. I own a vintage Brazilian-made VW Beetle, customized with a matte black hood and some racing stickers here and there.

I'm a really nice guy (or so I've been told). Easy to get along with, and fairly slow to anger.

I've been a member of this wonderful community for less than a year, but I've really come to love it, despite its many quirks, eccentricities, and dark underbellies. I haven't had the chance to get to know some of the more famous people much, since university life really robs a dude of valuable Toribash socialization time. I believe that getting into [eVo] would really help me get acquainted with some of the bigwigs in this community, not to get exclusive perks or anything like that, but just to genuinely make friends along the way.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?
Answer: As many boats necessary in order for me to get accepted. My limit is 42, though.

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?
Answer: The real question is ...

If I touched that person back and she (I'm hoping that that person is a girl, preferably my girlfriend) liked it, is it considered consensual sex?

That's my app, basically. Thanks for considering it, mates! Ciao!

- EDIT -
Deary me! I forgot to add replays. Sorry 'bout that, mates.

I'mma add some of my favorite ones as soon as I can, since it's 11 PM here now and I've got classes early in the morning tomorrow. I'm a member of [TA] by the way (my skill has deteriorated severely though, to be honest), so I'm gonna include some of my favorite [TA] replays, if that would be alright.
Last edited by Trick; Feb 6, 2014 at 04:19 PM.
fl0w
Cheffchen's application to [eVo]
Hellu,
Name: Pascal
Belt: 2nd Dan Blackbelt
GMT: +2
Past Clans: (Hawken) Died,(Fallen) Died,[Legendary] All friends left,(Flip) Don't wanna tell :c

Player Card:

Can You Spar?
Ithink so :P I mean, I sparred AIIIken a few times. Also chazer and one time mocucha. The first
both said I wasn't that bad :,D

About Yourself:
Most of my free time I'm hanging around in the web or playing with my little dog. Most of the time in the web, I look through
the forums of Toribash or watch videos. If questions are coming up I always try to answer them by myself and not watching what others
said/ are saying.

Origami-boats or real boats?

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?
Nobody touches me. Nobody..

maybe sumtimes.. HEY! Dont judge!! x)
Attached Files
M1.rpl (285.3 KB, 6 views)
M2 Crazy.rpl (310.3 KB, 6 views)
M14 Chazer.rpl (449.2 KB, 6 views)
M5 Mobin.rpl (442.8 KB, 4 views)
M15 Mobin.rpl (682.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by cheffchen; Feb 7, 2014 at 10:50 PM.
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Name: Dylan/ Timothy
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
GMT: EST
Past Clans: T1U; Kira; TheUnite; LUX;

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Nope

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Yes

About Yourself: I like trains. And I am a 14 year old sexist bitch who thinks women will take over the fucking world. Thank you

How many boats can you fit in your butt? Over 9000!

If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? No
Last edited by Kill; Mar 31, 2014 at 11:37 PM.
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Hello, fellows of [eVo]! Here's my app to join the shindig going on over here in the land of grass and money. Hope you like it, mates!

Name: I'm known as Trick in and around the Toribash community; My mates call me Timee in real life.

Belt: 5th Dan Black Belt

GMT: +8

Past Clans: [Oblv], [u], [Obey], [Secret], and my most recent clan, [Evil]. Every time I voluntarily chose to leave each of those clans, I did so after intense and careful internal deliberation, not just some willy-nilly out-of-the-blue snap decision. As far as I'm aware of, I'm on good terms with most of them, thankfully. I'm also quite hopeful that if I get in, [eVo] would be my permanent home in this community.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): I used to be known as "Timeenator" before I got my name changed to Trick.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Unfortunately, I cannot. Sorry. However, I am more than willing to learn from the sparring gods over here at [eVo], assuming that I get in and all that jazz.

About Yourself: I'm a 16 year old university sophomore living in the small, beautiful, and yet irritatingly disaster-prone country of the Philippines. I go to a prestigious private university in my city, and I'm studying to become a lawyer (currently taking up Legal Management as my pre-law major). I can consider my school life to be the perfect balance of stereotypically "Asian" academic prowess and stereotypically "American" college partying, weed smoking, and whiskey-chugging all-nighters. I've got a really smart and pretty girlfriend, if that helps contribute to my chances of getting into this chill clan in any way. I'm also an experienced member of our university's varsity debating organization, and I've competed in fairly a lot of debate tournaments in different places spread throughout my cute little country. I own a vintage Brazilian-made VW Beetle, customized with a matte black hood and some racing stickers here and there.

I'm a really nice guy (or so I've been told). Easy to get along with, and fairly slow to anger.

I've been a member of this wonderful community for less than a year, but I've really come to love it, despite its many quirks, eccentricities, and dark underbellies. I haven't had the chance to get to know some of the more famous people much, since university life really robs a dude of valuable Toribash socialization time. I believe that getting into [eVo] would really help me get acquainted with some of the bigwigs in this community, not to get exclusive perks or anything like that, but just to genuinely make friends along the way.

Answer: As many boats necessary in order for me to get accepted. My limit is 42, though.

Answer: The real question is ...

If I touched that person back and she (I'm hoping that that person is a girl, preferably my girlfriend) liked it, is it considered consensual sex?

That's my app, basically. Thanks for considering it, mates! Ciao!

- EDIT -
Deary me! I forgot to add replays. Sorry 'bout that, mates.

I'mma add some of my favorite ones as soon as I can, since it's 11 PM here now and I've got classes early in the morning tomorrow. I'm a member of [TA] by the way (my skill has deteriorated severely though, to be honest), so I'm gonna include some of my favorite [TA] replays, if that would be alright.

Mind = Blown
Hi I would like to join you clan

Name:Blake

Belt:black belt 3 dan

Reason: I would like to join because I think your clan is cool also I had friend in the clan named sissykick and I think I'm great for this clan

Player name:djrain2000

Past clans:sm0ke

Alt accounts:goodnoobs, bestnoobs

Can I spar:I can do parkour team parkour jumps and flips but I am learning how to spar and get a better running style

Drunkenmonky:ahh small paper boat 5

Yusi:it depends on if your black or white I'm black and don't think it's rape unless ur a white girl and a black guy touches her she would get him in jail but it's both if a white guy touched a black girl then some how she would twerk but no it's not rape

Lol sorry for how long this is if u made it down here but I just really want to be in the clan for fighting or spar
Originally Posted by djrain2000 View Post
Yusi:it depends on if your black or white I'm black and don't think it's rape unless ur a white girl and a black guy touches her she would get him in jail but it's both if a white guy touched a black girl then some how she would twerk but no it's not rape

Lol, but it's a no from me, sorry.
Originally Posted by djrain2000 View Post
Hi I would like to join you clan

Name:Blake

Belt:black belt 3 dan

Reason: I would like to join because I think your clan is cool also I had friend in the clan named sissykick and I think I'm great for this clan

Player name:djrain2000

Past clans:sm0ke

Alt accounts:goodnoobs, bestnoobs

Can I spar:I can do parkour team parkour jumps and flips but I am learning how to spar and get a better running style

Drunkenmonky:ahh small paper boat 5

Lol sorry for how long this is if u made it down here but I just really want to be in the clan for fighting or spar

Err, no from me too.