5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Havoc?

I tried it but got slightly different results :3

1-2 joint change does wonders heh. First turn is just rolling the dice.

How come you only fixate on my openers anyway.....there are plenty other sweeps worth of this 'honor'.

Yours are most popular, I'm just playing with replays, you rather don't change anything, havoc-cause that's what you said once, doing it, and sure I'll get to them too. Like very soon. Maybe even in a couple of hours/days.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
RA Getogether =D
Lets set a time where all of us, meet in our server for like half an hour and discuss clan related things, or just play and chill out, you know?
The first one is strongh but i think that it leaves u uncovered from low kicks.
I love the helico

Watch those replays, it's my last opener in mp, it rocks!
Last edited by maldiluna; Jun 16, 2009 at 03:40 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
would be nice indeed, and it would be nice too if everybody in clan got xfire, most of us have it now, gives us the possibility to talk even on separate servers, we even set a RA chatroom on it

my xfire is skull0man (the 0 is a zero)
Starrzz if you want to discuss my real thoughts about your reentry, this is not the place to do it. Send me a pm or talk to me in private on irc. Really, I don't feel hostile towards you, I just.... grah just pm/irc me.

And blindrag, I have every right to hold a grudge towards you. I know things that others don't that give me every right to be angry with you. Plus the fact that you have gone out of your way to antagonize me since you left.
Hmm we had idea like that some time ago, I tried even to push the idea of Every week "RA xfire meetings" You know. This "RA chamber".
And although just as clan events and getting us all on xfire would work then getting all clan on xfire or in game at once -won't. People come people go (to and from activeness), and it almost never happened for Clan to be in full squad at the same time.
But sure it could be organized to those who are around.
I leave that to you. Give me your ideas, or just state where, when etc.
I'll correct you if I find something wrong in it. ;]
Him next smack talk will be deleted, and I'll speak with people who care, to settle teh matter. I don't really want to, but I'll keep this clan's forum clean of "heavy" feelings and other fighting. There are pms, ircs, and other shiz to settle your matters. Nao I get my attention on the matter so start keeping it off my sight, or you'll drag me in. What's it gonna be?
Ahh okay, I was planning this to be just one meeting, not like every week, it could be hard to fit in.

Okay, I will make a poll on the whereabouts and what GMT you live in, if the majority lives in one part of the world, we could try and meet at what time they are comfortable.