Ranking
See, you are mistaken Chamara Because if you relax the right hip and contract the right ankle and frame "244" and then go one frame to "245" and contract the right hip, you will the same same effect.
Originally Posted by PR0NE View Post
See, you are mistaken Chamara Because if you relax the right hip and contract the right ankle and frame "244" and then go one frame to "245" and contract the right hip, you will the same same effect.

amazing, now put it in the replay.
oh yeah
Gonna be completely honest here, to me, your movement and flow are pretty good. But the fact that you tried to cover it up when someone pointed it out makes me pretty iffy on the whole affair. Not really my decision to make, but still, you feel me?
I came here to laugh at you
What
pr0ne is a great replay maker guys, i see a lot of potential.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Elaborate. I know I'm not exactly easy to impress but still anyone can make a boomhit and not have their movement look very bad in the process.
And even then, lowering the dmt automatically makes us hate, unless your movement is legendary. I don't mind lowering the dmt for creativity purposes, but using it to get a bigger boomhit is a pretty bad idea.
oh yeah
Summing it up:
-Reducing dmt to get bigger booms isn't a good idea.
-Covering it is a bad idea.
-When something with the application is wrong, you re-do it with 3 new replays. No replacements. (relatively new policy to make sure 3 proper replays are readily presented that undoubtedly are ormo-worthy)

That being said, there's no need to apply further penalties, other than deducing points on the application already made.

PR0NE is free to apply again. If he doesn't want to it's his choice. If he does, his application shall be evaluated in an unbiased manner, regardless of past actions.

17april: I understand your point of view, but our job isn't to judge potential. We judge the replays that are presented at the applications and that's it. Of course constructive critics are always encouraged though.

PS: Note that Shook, Tamer0 (Larfen and Splinter are implied too) can always say otherwise
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Confirming what Oblivion is saying, we have to maintain as much objectivity as possible. As long as you don't outright steal replays from others, you're free to apply again. If you DO steal replays however, you WILL be caught and you WILL be BANNED FROM ENTRY FOREVER. I say it again because it's worth repeating. Don't do it.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I really thought better of Pr0ne.
Let us now bury this subject and move on. There must surely be other applications we can attend to.