TA testing 1.rpl (49.4 KB, 2 views)
TA testing 3.rpl (32.7 KB, 1 views)
Z - Order.rpl (148.1 KB, 1 views)
Nar-Buckle.rpl (270.5 KB, 1 views)
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Both are accepted. Thanks.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
just thought I would let you know I am open to you asking absolutely anything since my app was so "shit." also I'm in game right now if you would like to talk to me about my app and such.
~Link is my personal Dj
Hello again, it's me. I was really disappointed by my last application, it really didn't scream "I want to join this clan!" So here I'm going to give it another go.

When this clan first started I had no interest in it, nor any of it's members. But after thinking long and hard about what this clan is, it's "personality" if you will. And that's when I realized that this was not only the best clan for me, but the best clan that has ever been made with some of the most amazing people that I have ever met in my entire life!

For the longest time I wanted to be the coolest most amazing toribash player that ever lived and that people would look up to me as a role model. But in the last month or so I've matured enough to realize that I don't want to be that person. I don't want to have the best set and be in the best clan with the best players because that's not who I am. I'm Chris Scoville. And this is my application for Obey!

When I first started playing toribash I was about 9 and I was living in the attic of my grandmothers house. I remember that everyday after school I would get on TB right away and play Judo with a few of my other friends that I met in game. About a year later is when I moved to where I am currently, Leavenworth WA I didn't have internet there but I still loved toribash, couldn't get enough of it. So I would play SP. This is about when my love for replay making started I was really bad back then of course but each and everyday I was seeing improvement. At school I would be day dreaming of how to get a cool decap or doing a back flip, and then when home wouldn't stop until I got something I was happy with. And then, I got internet. You don't know how happy I was. I remember I stayed home that day and literally played ALL day! And I do believe that day or the day after is when I met hattersin. he was the highest ranked player I had ever seen and I was completely amazed that a person would put so much work into a game that not very many people even knew about! The account I was playing on at the time was umadbro131. Not sure if you remember that or not but with the motivation that you gave me I wouldn't be the person I am today. And without you I don't think that I would be applying for obey and to even give me the mindset that I can succeed I thank you.

Now I know that was a big story tl;dr. But I really wanted to give you an understanding of why I want to join this clan because everyone in this clan that I have talked to did things to a similar effect, changing me for the better and it took me this long to realize that these are the people I want to play with. These are the people that I want to fight beside. These are the people that I want to have my back when I need it and after writing this this is the only bunch of people that I can truly call friends. And this is why I want to join Obey.
Last edited by Zorow; Dec 19, 2015 at 03:58 AM.
~Link is my personal Dj
Yo! whats up! It's me again. I'm back with an even better aplication about my life! it will be a little sad (especially for me) but I will try to keep things good in this app!

My name is sdsman or Logan IRL. I was born in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. Life was hard for me growing up. I was an only child half Spanish and half Canadian.
My grandfather took me out to his farm lots. We would feed cows and ride horses. Life was good until 16. My aunt died at 45. She died in Lethbridge Chinook Regional hospital. She was there from October 1st to December 1st ( this was a very long time ago) that was a moment I have never forgotten. Anyways I'll get into my hobbies.

Growing up I've always been a sporty type of kid, loving soccer and playing basketball. I made it to my college team at 19 and stayed there for 3 years. moved on to normal life and well... now i'm here. Applying for Obey. I work at McDonalds as the manager there. Everytime I get a complaint Everyone has to wait another week to get paid. ( I know this went from hobbies to my job)
Time to get into interesting stuff!

I grew up playing Football (or soccer as others would call it). I played from middle school to high school as a left winger. I also like listening to Eminem and Macklemore. My family is very big I have 3 aunts, ( 4 before but one died
) 3 uncles, 12 cousins, 2 grandfathers, 0 grandmothers ( they all died ) 2 great grandmothers, and 2 step cousins. I feel like my life is damn good !

My best multiplayer modes are xspar.tbm (obviously) aikido.tbm aikidobigdojo.tbm. All of these I play often but my servers don't work, I don't know why but it wont stop me from toribash. I feel like I should include replays so I will. That's all for this app so y'all can so goodbye to me because i'm tired of applying for this clan. Bye!!
Attached Files
Sdsman VS ninjasspar.rpl (843.1 KB, 1 views)
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
Application:

My name is Pabrwo and it stands for : Patryk _________ Wołoch i wont tell you my middle name because its to crappy, So in this app im going to tell you my timezone,Intrests,Belt,what mods im good at,why i want to join Obey,Replays and my age.

Why do I want to Join Obey??
So i want to join Obey because the clan needs more active people,I barley see people in game and im Active 24/7 ish 1/2 hours a day. Also im intrested in making replays and other stuff so i would fit in this clan. Im good at making head textures and general art.Im good at recruiting and teaching others stuff.

Whats my Timezone??
My timezone is 00:00 , I live in England -Peterborough (the place where the weather always sucks) so i have lots of time to spend inside the house(thats why im active).

What are My Intrests?
BIKES BIKES BIKES!!!
So i love Mtb Dowhill to be exact(get ready for some super advanced stuff you wont understand) My dream bike is a Specialized 8.1 S-Works carbon , It costs 7 thousand pounds and has all the best components possible for Downhill e.g. RockShox BoXXer Team 650b, coil spring, S: Extra soft spring , M: Soft spring, L: Medium spring, XL: Firm spring, 200mm travel, charger damper, compression adjust, rebound adjust, alloy steerer, 48mm offset, Maxle Lite DH or 11m carbon, S3 Geometry, carbon front triangle, full carbon link and rear end, FACT IS construction, BB30, full internal cable routing, 135mm dropouts, lipped and sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm travel. Yeah I know a lot about Downhill.

Whats my belt
Im currently black belt and.......... i got nothing else to say.
My rank is 1600 and something

What mods im Good at
My favourite and the mod im most good at is Abd, My second favourite is Taekyyon and akido, I am Really good at saving myself from dangerous situations in a match.

Some Replays!!
omg dat save.rpl
cork.rpl

Whats My Age
I am currently 13 years old and my date of birth is 2003 July 23rd .

Thanks for your time Pabs
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656
Originally Posted by Pabrwo View Post
Application:

My name is Pabrwo and it stands for : Patryk _________ Wołoch i wont tell you my middle name because its to crappy, So in this app im going to tell you my timezone,Intrests,Belt,what mods im good at,why i want to join Obey,Replays and my age.

Why do I want to Join Obey??
So i want to join Obey because the clan needs more active people,I barley see people in game and im Active 24/7 ish 1/2 hours a day. Also im intrested in making replays and other stuff so i would fit in this clan. Im good at making head textures and general art.Im good at recruiting and teaching others stuff.

Whats my Timezone??
My timezone is 00:00 , I live in England -Peterborough (the place where the weather always sucks) so i have lots of time to spend inside the house(thats why im active).

What are My Intrests?
BIKES BIKES BIKES!!!
So i love Mtb Dowhill to be exact(get ready for some super advanced stuff you wont understand) My dream bike is a Specialized 8.1 S-Works carbon , It costs 7 thousand pounds and has all the best components possible for Downhill e.g. RockShox BoXXer Team 650b, coil spring, S: Extra soft spring , M: Soft spring, L: Medium spring, XL: Firm spring, 200mm travel, charger damper, compression adjust, rebound adjust, alloy steerer, 48mm offset, Maxle Lite DH or 11m carbon, S3 Geometry, carbon front triangle, full carbon link and rear end, FACT IS construction, BB30, full internal cable routing, 135mm dropouts, lipped and sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm travel. Yeah I know a lot about Downhill.

Whats my belt
Im currently black belt and.......... i got nothing else to say.
My rank is 1600 and something

What mods im Good at
My favourite and the mod im most good at is Abd, My second favourite is Taekyyon and akido, I am Really good at saving myself from dangerous situations in a match.

Some Replays!!
Attachment 547847
Attachment 547848

Whats My Age
I am currently 13 years old and my date of birth is 2003 July 23rd .

Thanks for your time Pabs

denied
Zorow and Sdsman are both denied.
Sorry guys. feel free to hang around in the invades welcome and stuff if you want.
Cheers.
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sorry you feel that way. bye.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯