Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
so am I forced to wait 24 hours after every 2 comp games I win, or is it just when you're unranked?

Only when you're unranked. Once you get 10 wins you get a rank and you can play as many comps as you want.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I have to disagree with you there. If you get the bomb planted and you lose 0-1, it is NOT a good idea to force buy the next round. If you save that round and make it 0-2, you can full buy the round after that, and catch the enemy off guard (hopefully) with AK-47s against their SMGs. On the other hand, if you don't get the bomb planted and lose the round, making the score 0-1, you should force-buy (Tec + Armor + any nades if you can afford them), as you will have enough money to full buy at the standard 0-3 if you lose that round. (1900 + 2400 = 4300, enough for a full buy).
\

Its 1400 + 800 for objective so you will have 2400 against ct + a guy that gets 300 for planting, and the 150 you will have left from the first round after buying kevlar and the additional kill rewards on top of that
ct will have 3250 + kill reward

Therefore its a smart play to forcebuy at 0-1, you can afford smgs, ct can afford smgs, since both teams have the same weapons its about a 50/50 chance to go 1-1, if you eco 0-1 you will most likely end at 0-2, and with a 50/50 chance to go 1-2 on fullbuy after that since its fullbuy vs fullbuy

Therefore you basically get a round for free if you forcebuy 0-1 since you would rather have a 50/50 chance to go 1-1 rather than 50/50 chance to go 1-2 where ct can buy on top of that.

Also if you force at 0-1 and win 1-1 ct will be broke and have to eco twice, while your economy will be fucking wonderful so the score is going to be 3-1 to the terrorists if that is the case. I'll forcebuy 0-1 any day of the week.

Forcebuying if you don't get the bomb planted is another matter, you will only have enough for tec-9 + kevlar which can be a chance worth taking if you are on a good team.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 18, 2015 at 01:51 AM.
i'm stronger than internet on cobble
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again

I have no clue how we ended up winning that round after all what happened.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation