Toribash
Welcome to Trial Sense. I have added you in the Obey Chatroom group. Feel free to get to know us better there. Ask questions, etc.

My application for my main (scavenger9)
Hello Obey people i hope this app can impress you so i can get in so i will Begin!!!!!!!!!!
Introduction

My name is Simplimaur Deola i am a youngster i'm 10 years old.I've read your first post and i am following it.I'm currently watching Hattersin's LIVE stream but eh ok.You guys can call me Sim for short.I've been play Toribash for about a year.Many of you people know me like Cheshyre/Hattersin/Gentleman and some others.I think you guys don't err like Wapow because i thought someone in Obey was in Wapow because i got mixed up and idk who said i was a discrace im sorry if ur readin this tho.

2nd paragraph

Where i live and my GMT is -8 and i live in the central valley and in Dinuba and my street is Franzen way.I have replays but i'll post the when im done this this application for my main (scavenger9).I'm just going to write and essay so yeah just 5 paragraphs.

3rd paragraph

I am a 2nd dan black belt in my main (scavenger9) and my competitive game modes are Mushu/Boxshu_v3/v2/Aikido/aikidobigdojo/Tauqkkyon how ever you spell it/Sparring amd parkouring and tricking..

4th paragraph

My past clans are Uchiha/Burnt/Command Masters/Nitro/Mythical.My best clans are Nitro and Mythical.In many Recruitment threads, i've been denied even tho i wrote 10 paragraphs.

FINAL PARAGRAPH

So this is um my last paragraph well i don't even know wat to write but i'll think.WEll i hope you guys enjoyed reading my app here are some replays but i think this is what i should put at the end?
"A Black is just a White belt that never gave up"
Attached Files
SSS.rpl (62.7 KB, 5 views)
SSSS.rpl (58.1 KB, 2 views)
parkour time.rpl (151.5 KB, 3 views)
spariing with him s.rpl (525.4 KB, 3 views)
DEEZ GAMES ARE REAL.rpl (54.9 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by scavenger8 View Post

So this is um my last paragraph well i don't even know wat to write but i'll think.WEll

I would just note for the future, that a single sentence isn't a paragraph.

Also spell check for things like the one above.

Denied, sorry.
Hi.
In addition to your sentence structure being a bit subpar for the clan (nothing to be too ashamed of, you're still young), the fact that you are in another clan is unacceptable.
Please, feel free to try again when you've gathered a bit more experience and when you believe you're ready to make a commitment to join the clan.
Your replays are deemed void due to matters explained in the previous statement.
Cheers.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello, I'm Ethan, I'm 14yrs of age. I'm a White belt, but i chose to start over because i was in the hospital for a couple weeks and i didn't want to play on my Black belt when i know i don't play like that, Anyways my GMT is is -6.00 (Central Standard Time) I live in Texas.My Favorite mod is Boxshu Mushu V3 I'm decently good at that mod Also Aikido and Judo, However I would love to learn to spar and parkour and i think joining Obey would help me get back to my skill levels of skill i used to have. I love listening to Youtube and listening to music. I'm also a very friendly person i like to help others ;) So if i get recruited and once you earn my trust i could take care of the recruits and make sure they know everything this know ;)

P.S : Sorry for the long application just want to let you know as much as possible as soon as possible ;) and to whomever is reading this have a wonderful day ;)

Last edited by Aserokira; Dec 16, 2015 at 09:13 PM. Reason: This is the wrong account the one im gonna play on from now on is Airbournez
Well how do I start this? I suppose you would like to know a little about me. My name is Chris Or Christopher if you're feeling ambitious. I'm 15 and I live in Washington. I have been playing Toribash for almost 7 years and have been looking for a clan like this one for as long as I can remember. I'm a good player in game and a nice person in real life if you get to know me. im not sure where to go form here, my life is stressful and I cant think clearly. I will add you on skpe if you want to talk or find you in game, irc etc...
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Post replays please. Thanks
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯