9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Alan View Post
No lo puedo creer, ahora pretendes que eres Mexicano?!
Primero dices que NO eres Mexicano, y luego dices que si lo eres, ese es aun un mayor insulto.

Te voy a reportar por racismo, eso tómalo por hecho, las consecuencias nunca serán las mismas!!

I can not believe it, now you pretend you're Mexican?!
First you say that you are NOT Mexican, then you say that you in fact are Mexican, that's an even bigger insult.

I will report you for racism, take that for granted, consequences will never be the same!!

en que momento dije que era mexicano?? rasismo es discriminación, por mi punto de vista, yo en este momento no discrimine a nadie.

that time I was Mexican? Racism is discrimination, in my view, at this point I do not discriminate against anyone.
OlllllllO
Originally Posted by Chus View Post
Tengo un amigo mexicano y me explico otra cosa sobre esa palabra, pero bueno, mexicano no soy, no puedo desir nada al respecto.
I have a Mexican friend and I mean anything about that word, but hey, I'm Mexican, I can not desir nothing.

Primero dijiste "mexicano no soy" y luego dijiste "I'm Mexican" que se traduce al "Soy Mexicano". Deberías sentirte mal contigo mismo.

First you said "Mexican I am not" then you said "I'm Mexican" which translates to "Soy Mexicano". You should feel bad with yourself.
so, my replays e.e

(dont forget to dl me :3)
Attached Files
spar vs kongxd.rpl (652.3 KB, 4 views)
spar vs schutzer.rpl (1.08 MB, 3 views)
trolling8.rpl (151.0 KB, 5 views)
secso
yo siempre a la palabra orale la tome como definicon de "claro" o "Esta bien" osea una afirmacion

for me "orale"means"right"or "its ok"like an afirmation
-----
y creo que chus se equivoco al traducir
Last edited by Inka; Sep 1, 2011 at 01:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
stop fighting, please. not the right thread.

Btw, google translation forgot to translate chus sentence to "I am not mexican".
Now it's over.
secso
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Primero dijiste "mexicano no soy" y luego dijiste "I'm Mexican" que se traduce al "Soy Mexicano". Deberías sentirte mal contigo mismo.

First you said "Mexican I am not" then you said "I'm Mexican" which translates to "Soy Mexicano". You should feel bad with yourself.

Me siento mal con el traductor que es distinto.
OlllllllO
Guys just to let u know he took that set from me i sent him full 128 i made the art
-----
He should not be wearing it
Last edited by koolwhip; Sep 1, 2011 at 01:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
koolwhip,first you give me the textures with the full 128then,can you read the pm?,i was offerting you the full128+your tex.
-----
and the head i made by myself
Last edited by Inka; Sep 1, 2011 at 03:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Psy]Train
If u need help in some mod we have verry good trainers

- Aikido: Darkstate,Lolman,McKiller12,Chus,Ser0,LMY, matt76

- Spar: Ser0,LMY,Demolish23,Lolman,matt76

- judo: LMY,darkstate,MaKsWeLL77

- Wushu: Chus,LMY,darkstate

- TK: darkstate,matt76

- kickbox: darkstate

Note:
if u are a trainer and i didnt put u Tell me The mod u can train
and if u want to change mod train tell me
if u dont wanna be a trainer tell me
Last edited by Inka; Nov 15, 2011 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Removed borjon,adding matt