Toribash
Hello To all Leaders Of Relax all

I have Come to you guys today to apply for this amazing clan because alot of people say i should join you guys because of my relaxed technique and i hear you guys are kind,Loyal and that you are a skillful clan

I dont have replays because i recently got back onto toribash so i re-installed and everything but i hope i can prove myself ingame.

My Achievements
-I'm good at making logos and icons
-My record for decaps in ABD is 72 in 5 days and for mushu i lost count
-I've beaten 3 god belts in Boxshu_mushu_v3

Joining this clan will mean a lot to me because just making it into this clan will be an achievement

No
Last edited by killer3366; Nov 12, 2015 at 08:48 AM.
Checking out clans that were from the beggining... And relax all is a classic.
I like ure application Kathleenxx and nice pic ynvaser
Neatest one ive seen xD
-----
Sorry i ment Kats application was neat
Last edited by Jinx; Nov 9, 2015 at 05:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hardnosedd's App
Yo guys, been watching you guys play for a minute and probably learned playing with half of you. been with tori for almost a year and figured it's about time for a clan. I don't play many single player games, I'm all about sharing the experience of gaming. Multiplayer would mostly be toribash and League of Legends. I play Dota here and there and kill myself when i play WoW randomly. I don't draw/digitally draw, I'm not that artistic. My art comes in the way I play. I manipulate mechanics to create motion art. Belts don't matter but I'm 2nd belt. I mention this because 90% of my rank comes from Wushu. Let me be clear, this is addressed to RA (RelaxAll). I'll post my replays, hold on.
Attached Files
nidce.rpl (82.2 KB, 7 views)
niceeee.rpl (32.7 KB, 10 views)
swinger.rpl (76.7 KB, 8 views)
omggg lol.rpl (87.7 KB, 6 views)
zero.rpl (91.9 KB, 5 views)
OH SHIT BITCH.

HERE THE DEAL.

IF I GET LEGEND IN HEARTHSTONE THIS MONTH YOU INVITE ME BACK.

Make a deal bitch.

Its on.

Last edited by FistofLife; Nov 16, 2015 at 07:11 PM.
Did you really leave just to come crawling back? I kinda like you on your knees.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
OH SHIT BITCH.

HERE THE DEAL.

IF I GET LEGEND IN HEARTHSTONE THIS MONTH YOU INVITE ME BACK.

Make a deal bitch.

Its on.

Be less serious m8.