Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, I agree with ViperTech. If this poll does something is that it will alienate CkyToh at the worst.

Unless there are some unknown horrible deeds he has performed which just aren't personal feelings towards him then this thread really aren't straight out fair.
Dirt dosen't need luck
New Elite Member:

ViperTech for his cool Clan Art
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
im uspet now, so i said it to omqq its useless, becasue we already havem but u play the ignored, and don't even say i supported you...

and to the threads,i agree u, many pps open useless therads

but the rules i mean, we follow rules don't we, and we are not such a clan as addidcted, sure rules are important, but its not like we follow them so strict, thats now what animal, spaft and me were thinking about. only if a member clearly behaves against a rule, then we must do something.
oooooh gooood, my thead is uselss
what are all other thread then ?
[CLANPOLL]CkyToh
swexx my frind
League of legends.
Together against SCAMMING/PHISHING

This are uselss, and you dont have to say 1000times that mine is useless i already understand IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no, tehy are not sueless,

CLANPOLL: important, we are a team, i need to know what u think

swxx my frind: useless, i agree

league of legends: useless, but its already cleared

Toghether aganst SCAMMING PHISHING: not so useless... scammers suck , u have to do something, even if thats not teh right idea

and u slowly get on my nerves how fast you get angry, this is feedback, u have to take it, and, to be true, we have enough tc in clanbank and this shop is just useless, u only made it so u have something to do.
sry that i wanted to help our clan

i will never open a thread again im soooooooo sry
Last edited by omqq; Apr 14, 2010 at 05:08 PM.
man don't overact, ur a very needed member but, don't do unthought thinks, you have to think about waht u do, man, omqq, pls don't be sad
Leaving Aeon. D;
Sorry guys. i don't know really why i am.
I might start my own clan. Join my buddy magix's.
Who knows.

I really suck at talking about my self.

Ltr d00ds.
piss