Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Feelings that represent those of clannad are hard to find, clannad was a truly top rated anime.

But things that I rated highly for feels would be:

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo-
I really liked the build up in this anime, it was a nice one to watch, definitely worth watching in my opinion.

Amagami SS-
Its a about a guy who gets different realities and ends up with a different girl each time. Some of the arcs and him falling inlove with each girl was really touching. A great watch.

Sword Art Online-
Not too similiar to Clannad it terms of storyline, but it has those sad/romantic feels to it. Plus its my favourite anime, watch it god damn it. Haha.

Another-
A trippy anime based on horror thriller and psychological mind fucks. Gets to your feelings as well, in a slightly different sad way.

Mirai Nikki TV-
I loved this anime because the girl main character is both creepy and scary as hell but at the same time the cutest most adorable girl. Not a fulfilling romance story but the drama and sad things in it make it worth watching.

Kimi ni Todoke-
An amazing love story about a shy girl, this is a great anime if you like slice of life mixed with drama and romance.

Toradora!-
I rate this one almost the same as clannad, but not as depressing. One of the best love stories nonetheless.

True Tears-
Not a well known anime but I loved the story in this one, it's definitely worth taking a look at.

Shuffle!-
An oldish anime (with low graphics) but once you get into the main love story, its sad as hell. This was the saddest anime for me before I watched Clannad.

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru-
A very interesting love story, where the boy is blackmailed into being a girl's boyfriend, but ofcourse, he eventually falls in love with her, making it a very unique but touching love story.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun-
Comedy/romance/drama, it's a nice watch. I loved how they fell inlove.

Suki-tte Ii na yo.-
Just like Kimi ni todoke, a great watch as well. I loved this story as much. Shy girl falls inlove slowly etc. With the drama to go with it.

Angel Beats!-
The first half of the anime is more actiony and stuff, but once you get near the end, it gets really sad, some of their back stories are really depressing and sad. This anime comes close to clannad in my opinion. This will make you sad...(i warned you)

ef - a tale of memories-
This and its second season were one of the best animes I've seen, the romance and sadness + drama omg, really messes with your emotions, I loved it.

Kanon (2006)-
Made by the same people who made clannad, sad story.

Maburaho-
Not a really touching story, but the fact he risks his life for these girls makes it a romantic/comedy drama harem.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.-
Funny comedy that turns into a cute love story.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia-
A weird kind of creepy love story, but it has those feels in it definitely.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!-
Not sad at all really, but the love story that goes on slowly is nice.

Vampire Knight-
A vampire love story, a good one at that. (twilight sucks, this anime owns). It has a bunch of twists to it.

Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo-
A anime movie, very interesting story and makes you question a few things in life. A good watch.

Sankarea-
A weird zombie love story lol, I enjoyed it though.

Air-
Made by the same people as Clannad, depressing story but hard to understand it.

Don't forget about Anohana, that one left me in tears
Haha yeah I forgot to add that to the list, its pretty sad too. I was just focused on love stories really haha.
Why didn't you mention the newest Key VN adaptation? Little Busters is a more lighthearted variant of the themes that are in Clannad and Kanon, but seriously, at some points, THE TEARS WON'T FUCKING STOP MAN.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Finished my second rewatch of Sword Art Online.

Dat second season tho.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Sure but it beats the fact that the name of the anime is Sword Art Online?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Why didn't you mention the newest Key VN adaptation? Little Busters is a more lighthearted variant of the themes that are in Clannad and Kanon, but seriously, at some points, THE TEARS WON'T FUCKING STOP MAN.

i download it for now...can't wait to watch it
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you