Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Oh nice! I've always wanted to try one of those. How are the mechanical keys treating you? Loud and juicy?

I'm jelly. We don't get any long weekends other than spring break
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Today is the last day of the 3 month break from uni I get. Beaching it like a boss.

Das keyboard any good? Want to get somthing other then a razor keyboard when I get my computer built.
[o]
So that makes today your first day back eh?

I always thought it was a german company cuz of that.

...but apparently they are based in texas O_o so I was wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
I'd definitely recommend it. If you want to spend the money on it, I'd say do it. They're really expensive but it feels great.
Nice. Probably gonna start saving up for one, cuz my current keyboard is starting to age.

Oh yeah, happy late mardi gras! ...not that late though, cuz there have been mardi gras parties all week, including tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Coolies.

I just got back from soundwave (big Australian music festival) it was crazy. Like 25000 people and all that.

I saw Systom of a Down (if you don't know them your a monster) and there was pot smoking in my vicinity. Gotta say seeing SOAD stoned was an unexpected and incredible experience.
[o]
Fuck, I'd love to see SOAD live again. I saw them many years ago and it was amazing.
Being high at a concert makes it a lot better in my opinion. I saw Wu-Tang Clan when I was stoned and it was great
You won't see SOAD live for a looong time again, Xego. They did one tour, but I think that was it.

They were at Metaltown, Gothenburg. I was gonna go see them, but I don't think I'd enjoy the concert climate.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Fuck, really? When I saw that they weren't on hiatus anymore I was really excited and hoped they'd at least tour near me.