Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

everyone around dmg is so bad after the vac wave, they were pretty bad before but jesus fucking christ it feels like im playing with gold nova's and that's being generous. not to mention how many derankers i run into along with people force buying every round. im tired of mm
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
everyone around dmg is so bad after the vac wave, they were pretty bad before but jesus fucking christ it feels like im playing with gold nova's and that's being generous. not to mention how many derankers i run into along with people force buying every round. im tired of mm

I actually force buy when I am comfortable with it. I'm pretty good with a ump and mp7, also a bizon. I can normally get 1-2 frags with it if not more. Then I just take their weapon and use it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
That is the wrong attitude to have, you should only force when your team agrees to force, one guy forcing and the rest ecoing ruins the point and weaken your team next round when buying full, managing economy in cs is actually quite complicated

The losing team receives:
$1400 after losing the first round
$1900 after losing 2 rounds in a row
$2400 after losing 3 rounds in a row
$2900 after losing 4 rounds in a row
$3400 after losing 5 or more rounds in a row
If Terrorists were able to plant the bomb but lose the round, all Terrorists receive a $800 bonus additionally to the values above.

if you get the bomb planted the first round but still loose the round so you are 0-1 it can often be a good idea to forcebuy, but only if your entire team agrees to do so. If you have money, lets say 7k and your team has 2-3k only then is it a choice to force for the 4k difference so you can all buy next round regardless of where the game goes. A bad idea however is to buy weapons with all your money so you can't afford to buy next round when your team can.

Be aware that being stuck on smgs and cheap rifles without body armor is a really bad thing, and if you face good opponents its in most cases a loosing round. That is why you eco in the first place.

Cs rounds are often lost 3 by 3, if you loose fullbuy you need 3 rounds to recover, that is why comebacks are so very possible in counterstrike, if you loose 3 fullbuys you can quickly loose 9 rounds back to back in a short period of time. So even if you are lets say 12-3 you can loose 3 fullbuys and its 12-12 all of a sudden.

So how to judge if you should fullbuy and when to force?

If your opponent have smgs and you have between 1,5-3k its often good to force, but only if your team agrees on it.

If everyone on your team has above 3700 (2700 ak + 1000 kevlar/helmet) then you can fullbuy as terrorist, for ct you need at least 4200 to fullbuy.

So when can I buy cool guns like deagle/p250?
If you see you have enough money to buy at the fullbuy round you can spend the excess money on pistols, lets say you are terrorist and have 3200 the 2nd round, you want to fullbuy the 3rd round and you know you will have at least 1900 extra cash by the next round leaving you at a total of 5100, you only need 3700 to fullbuy so you have 1400 to play around with and buy pistol/granades the 2nd round.

TL; DR, forcebuy only when team does. when one of your teammates can't fullbuy don't do it, unless you can drop him a weapon or your team is forcing.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 17, 2015 at 04:32 PM.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post

lol, play with novas, it's despicable. Every nova on my friends list that isn't a smurf has 0 game sense, horrific aim, horrific everything really. At DMG at least the people on my team know what they're doing; although I do run into people who just force up every round and make stupid buys on occasion it isn't as bad as you make it seem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
god i fucking hate the people who just buy every single round. Just buy with the team, that's all you have to do and we can a lot more rounds. Anywho im DMG and got some pretty sick plays that I'll probably make into a video with no editing later on. also im buying a name tag to rename my ak47 hydroponic to ak47 bamboo forest

no name it ak47 safari mesh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
lol, play with novas, it's despicable. Every nova on my friends list that isn't a smurf has 0 game sense, horrific aim, horrific everything really. At DMG at least the people on my team know what they're doing; although I do run into people who just force up every round and make stupid buys on occasion it isn't as bad as you make it seem.

they know what they're doing they're just awful at it if I get back into csgo i'll just derank to actually enjoy my self and fuck around with a deagle. and i honestly see no difference in crosshair placement from nova to mg.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I actually force buy when I am comfortable with it. I'm pretty good with a ump and mp7, also a bizon. I can normally get 1-2 frags with it if not more. Then I just take their weapon and use it.

yes a bizon vs armor best call NA
and what ezeth said, everyone but one person agreed on an eco then he force bought and went b, he got shot threw mid doors i had a little sigh of relief.
I usually forcebuy ump on ct side, i find it a bit easier but yea I only do it after I tell my team. I don't just do it to just do it. Sometimes I'll forcebuy as well when I have more money than everyone else and they dont want/need a drop but it has won more than a few rounds, get a kill or two and then now 3 of us have guns. Its maybe not the best strat but if it works for me it works.

Again, I only do it if I'm comfortable with it and shit. This morning my team were full force buying armor/pistols second round as CTs, etc and i was like yo guys dont do that. We lost because of it, but there was a round we won because I force bought an MP7, got two kills and 3 of us now had guns. So it was worth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
playing csgo first time after holiday

freeze for 30 seconds atleast once every round not able to move but still able to chat with teammates through voicechat

best connection israel
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
If you get the bomb planted the first round but still lose the round so you are 0-1, it can often be a good idea to force-buy, but only if your entire team agrees to do so.

I have to disagree with you there. If you get the bomb planted and you lose 0-1, it is NOT a good idea to force buy the next round. If you save that round and make it 0-2, you can full buy the round after that, and catch the enemy off guard (hopefully) with AK-47s against their SMGs. On the other hand, if you don't get the bomb planted and lose the round, making the score 0-1, you should force-buy (Tec + Armor + any nades if you can afford them), as you will have enough money to full buy at the standard 0-3 if you lose that round. (1900 + 2400 = 4300, enough for a full buy).

CT side is a bit different, and a bit riskier but I usually do it anyway. Force buying the second round almost always catches the Ts off guard, and if you happen to lose that round, and no one on your team gets any kills, then you will still have enough to buy famas + armor + nades or just M4 + armor. Like I said, really risky but I'd say 75% of the time it works out and allows you to regain some economic control.