Toribash
guys i think apps should go to PM or we make it invite only because as you see really weak apps
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Or not, Cuz then we have to forward the PM to everyone. Invite Only is ok, but then you miss out on potential good apps, and if we say "good apps only" we will still end up with these shitty apps that everyone just ignores
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
no the apps will be sent to beta and ian only they decide it tho
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Then they get no input from the rest of the clan, and sometimes other people have valuable information and opinions on particular players
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
what apps are accepted and what not? cuz its taking too long and my friend told me to ask ;)
Last edited by Move; Aug 25, 2014 at 04:00 PM.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
my friend hypersaint told me to ask u. BTW zhuyuan ur not the 1 judging me cuz ur not in ultimate and only ppl from ultimate can judge me
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Subzero zhuyuan might not be in ultimate but, like he said you will need patience my friend. After all it's only been one day I'm sure you can wait a few more.
Last edited by XxGamerzz; Aug 25, 2014 at 04:40 PM.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Denied hyper or whatever his name is, he pm'ed me asking me to look at his app case he doesn't want to wait that long. Well too bad, now you don't have to wait at all cause you're not even in the line. Thanks for stopping by have a good day
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin