Toribash
here is a little clan knockout for vid. only for a tiny part in video. Like for a part where it just shows the hit in a part of the song where it just stops for a sec or a big drop in the music. or it blanks in and out until the hit and then shows some super epic frickin sp replay:
Attached Files
Ninjitsu knockout.rpl (60.5 KB, 5 views)
Pick a song by xKore please. :l

First of all because the preview was xKore and second because all of his songs have solid beats to use as key-frames.
'-'..... What are we talking bout? o_o. Your just confusing me more.
-----
Ooooo, I see, never mind.
Last edited by Butterz1; Jul 14, 2012 at 07:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just call me Ducky Momo, bitch don't hate (:V)
I was not saying either one of do more for the clan and i was not trying to start and argument i just think that ive been here for longer so i think the fair way to do it is for us to have some type of battle
Hypnohype Warhero of number 1 clan -Ethereal
wait wait wait wait. butterz is your avvy a pic of you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by hypnohype View Post
I was not saying either one of do more for the clan and i was not trying to start and argument i just think that ive been here for longer so i think the fair way to do it is for us to have some type of battle

Well if you think about it neither one of you do anything. Once on of you gets Co-Leader you'll just do nothing as co-leader as well. =__=
I plan on doing stuff and how do u know what ive done for Ethr iso? ur cool and all but u have not been an ally of ethr since it was first born. Well we will settle this later. Heres a sparring session me and my brother did
Attached Files
Hypnohype Warhero of number 1 clan -Ethereal