Toribash
I see you in #c3 a lot but you never really talk, I'd like to get to know you a little better before I say yes or no. So for now it's a neutral.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Hello there C3,
For a little bit I have been stalking your forums and like what I've seen. ;{D. C3 is my type of clan and to me that means that you'd have to have a tight relations between members, simply a fun place where I could chat and have a good time and thats mainly what I'm about. I hope I can make some friends and contribute any way I'm asked. ALong with a great set of ingame skills, I am very loyal to the clans in which I've been in. I am also a beginner musician and am getting familiar with reason 6, and maybe Glow could show me a few tricks of the trade.
Thanks for taking the time to read this...
Show some Love.
I've never used Reason in my life!

Do you use IRC?
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Not to often mostly cause I got no idea how to work the thing. Reasons tough but really has a lotta great stuff on it.
Show some Love.
He seems pretty cool.
What's Reason 6?
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Yes it is it is available for beta testing. Anyway, Reason is badass so much features... I am just starting to get ggod with it, made a few wobbles and shook my desk. So satisfing man.
Show some Love.
i kinda think you're neato
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.