Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

But he still needs to fill out an application right? That point should be the same for everyone who wants to join, yes?
Dirt dosen't need luck
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
I say yes. I don't know him but :O

Originally Posted by FluXen View Post
i dont c anything wrong with him. havent talkd so much with him, never played with him either.

You can't say anything if you don't know him guys.
He was never active in Hunters, never had anything to contribute, never really made an impact, and that's what being in a clan is about.

How do we know he will be active in Aeon? He has barely posted since he got here!

Shall I post the PM he sent to me?
Serious Discussion
To whom it may concern,

I have a few issues I'd like to address:

1) AeonShop
2) Useless Threads
3) Disregard of Rules

1) When I first saw the thread "AeonShop" last week, I said "what's this?", and come to find out, it's pretty much a clone of my warehouse.

I go to the suggestion thread and sure enough, everyone either agrees or just says "whatever". I'm not really sure why because we have the exact same thing already in our forums. I didn't get a post or PM directed to me about this, not that I care, but we already have something in place! You could've just asked me to make an addition to what I already had.

2) This one's simple: We have general threads that you can post in. Just because the post doesn't fit perfectly into an existing thread doesn't entitle you to make a new one. I think that one of the Moderators should have a board "clean out" and remove threads that have not been posted in (that are not stickied) for a while.

3) Follow the rules, that's all I ask. We have a hall of shame and courthouse set up to people abide to what we've set down. We need to start enforcing these rules again, or the clan will crumble to mob rule.

That's all I have to say. Any other questions, comments, or concerns?
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Apr 14, 2010 at 04:28 AM.
Okey. I have something to say.

1.Aeonshop: Yeah, its a little bit clone maybe. But it makes profit to Aeon. And itīs no so bad.

2.Useless threads: Well, if some thread hasīnt been answered 3-4 weeks, just delete it.

3.Disregard of rules: How many members got kicked? I remember two: Blueaero and fireeyes. So, i think our rules are not hard to follow.
Do you know, how to do nothing and still think you're helping?
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
Shall I post the PM he sent to me?

Do it silent, if itīs not sensitive.
Do you know, how to do nothing and still think you're helping?
Boys...
before I joined Aeon I wasn't active at the forums too. Only some posts at the old clan where I was for short time and nothing else.
I don't found a point which interests me at that time so activity isn't a big sign if someone is a nice person or not.

I saw CkyToh in-game and we talked a little. Nothing bad to say about em. And I can understand that he changed over to a clan where the other player are closer at his timezone.

From me he has a big "YES" and nothing more.

And come on boys....a poll about a player and a big discussion if u like em or not isn't really helpful or? We have the apply and if someone has something to say, do it there. No flaming, no hatings, just lay back and let's see how he act within the clan and I think this is the best way.

Btw. I bet there r some outta there who don't like me...who cares? Me not.

Plz plz plz boys...stop this poll. Say "yes" or "no" at the apply and thats enough.

Just the five cent from the old grey eminence at the background

(btw. my post 100 ;) and I just had below 10 when I started at Aeon..hehe)
Last edited by ViperTech; Apr 14, 2010 at 02:11 PM.
Check my Soundcloud ;)