Toribash
yo guys i will apply for ormo with this application:
I started replaymaking 3 months ago.I am not that active ingame because i am often in singleplayer making shits.
1 mont ago i discovered parkaour and i can say i am ok in it(i think i am ok).
So here they are!!!
luke-tricking in the blood:
One of my latest tricks(and best one btw).
i think it is good but i need to learn more i know....
luke-going on with parkour:
Good old fashion parkour.....i put all my skill in parkour in this one.
luke-ending with a football:
One madman that i made 3-4 days ago.
That is only madman i got in folder couse i deleted some of replays.
Hope it is good.
at end I know I am not good in this stuffs but i want to be better and you guys can help me
Attached Files
luke-tricking in the blood.rpl (636.6 KB, 28 views)
luke-going on with parkour.rpl (356.2 KB, 18 views)
luke-ending with a football.rpl (142.8 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Luke5815; Apr 26, 2013 at 07:41 PM.
Back in this gam
Bein a recruiter because everyone else is a lazy fuck.

Hobo-
##############1337 - Fairly random replay. Pretty basic opener without dm's and then you stopped.

1337 - baband whoosh - The opener was pretty simple and the kick would've been better if it had been a boom, it certainly has the potential to be one The twitchy hip kick didn't really looked nice.

Mad hatter - Probably the best replay out of the three. You had little flow, but you kept your hits somewhat consistent. The first kick looked pretty weak, but the second one at least looked solid.

Pretty much work on getting more power into your hits, stop staying so stiff, building speed/momentum and, oh hell. Work on everything. A no from me.

JackerFX -
Kinetic Hands - I really liked the opener it was fast and powerful. The punch you got was really nice. The transition to the kick had lots of flow and the kick itself looked really nice. The self damage looked nice, however I rarely use self-damage so I don't know much about it. I liked watching it and it had a nice amount of power in it, as well it flowed well with the replay.

Quadratic Formula 333 - A pretty simple but well-done replay. The split was pretty solid however it slightly bugged me how your foot flapped around a bit after it. The boom was nice, a strong hit. The skeet was the downside of it. I much would've liked it if you had managed to get more speed into it and achieved a skeet-cap.

Quantum Split - I really like the simplicity of this replay. The opener looked weird but it was smooth, and I liked that. The split was really fast and powerful. The boom was probably my favorite part of it, the speed was really enjoyable. I may be slightly biased on this but I love fast powerful replays like this.

Pretty much, amazing replays why haven't you come sooner? Yes from me. Beautiful flow, power and speed.

Everyone else get to work. I don't enjoy other people being lazy fucks, but if no one else responds I'll get to Luke and Vortex soon.

Lemme edit this in.
I highly suggest banning luke from entering for a while. One of his replays were stolen from Jisse. Tricking in the blood is an exact copy of one of Jisse's replays, I forget the name, but I'm never going to forget what it looks like. The second two replays are his though.
Found it.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...67&postcount=8
The replay is called Expression.
Last edited by Dscigs; Apr 27, 2013 at 01:01 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I highly suggest banning luke from entering for a while. One of his replays were stolen from Jisse. Tricking in the blood is an exact copy of one of Jisse's replays, I forget the name, but I'm never going to forget what it looks like. The second two replays are his though.

Confirmed, I think the replay was called Vieux.
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=69
Here it is.
Last edited by pusga; Apr 27, 2013 at 01:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
Boo, you suck.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Argh, sorry for not being around to check applicants this week, i've been a bit beside myself lately (mentally that is). On top of my usual emotional rollercoaster, there are a few things weighing down on my mind (which you need not concern yourself with), so right now i'm a bit... Low.

But, moody or not, Luke gets a one month ban from entry, effective immediately, because stealing replays is SO PATHETIC STOP DOING IT. Next time i see someone doing it, it'll be a permanent ban from entry, END OF LINE.

Also, Vortex, you're pretty good, but you're kind of lacking that extra flair that makes me fall off my chair in glee. It's a no for now, but you're actually pretty close, so keep at it!

also consider Dscigs a temporary recruiter in that post because i am a lazy fuck

welcome aboard Jacker
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Good point.
I'm willing to bet he'll do that again. He's been trying to make replays longer then me without progress.

Also shook, if there are times when no one's recruiting, I'd be glad to temporarily fill in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
It's the weekend and shit so I can help out too, seems there's going to be a flood of new aspiring replays makers hoping to join ORMO.

I am itching to crush a few souls
Quoting the man himself, let this be a warning for future applications:

Originally Posted by shook View Post
Also, in case you missed it in the recruitment thread, replay theft now carries a ban that lasts FUCKING FOREVER.

Keep in mind that we're quite a few, and that we've seen quite a few years of replays. Best not to test our ability to find who you stole a replay from, and just make something that's worth your entry.

Updating the first post with this info as well.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.