Ranking
Originally Posted by zhuyian View Post
Name:In Game:Zhuyian,UberAZN IRL: Alex
Belt: 5th dan Black belt
GMT: -5.00 Eastern
Past Clans:bankai: Died Phase: Were Forum Inactive ParaD: were forum inactive aswell kira: There just jerks so left {C4: Didnt Feel like the clan for me

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or alts Zhuy , uberazn , Ukek0

About Yourself: My name is Alex i really like [eVo] a couple of my friends are in this clan .I live in New york i've been playing toribash for 3 1/2 years and i really like toribash i am forum active and i play in game everday all day i post maybe 20 times a day My favourite mods are xSpar, Mushu, ABD,Judo,Greykido but i never really focused on any other mods. And i would like to join this clan cause i thinks it is a really good clan and i know im not like master belt like the rest but i stand out when i play i practise all the time and i hope yall consider this app ty for taking your time out of your day to read this app and i am a well rounded guy i know when to make people laugh and i know when to get serious you always gotta have a well rounded guy in your clan and hopefully i will be that guy
I haven't applied for this clan before. I forgot what for, but I wasn't as experienced as I am now, so that might've been what held me back. I hope I can redeem myself and be able to become apart of [eVo]. I've seen a lot of members and they seem really good, some never really speak when I'm around, which I have no problem with.

If you didn't know, I am a very experienced Sparrer/Parkourer. Only a handful of people know of my skill but I am hoping to become known more. I am 14 I am a very mature guy, I understand some of you might've heard bad things about me in my past, because I will admit, I was not as experienced as I am now though. But I hope you all can forget the past (including other people that I might've had problems with that may be reading this), and focus on what's important, the present and future.
To prove that I Spar/Parkour very well, I will be attaching a few Spar/Parkour replays to this application. Trust me, they are worth watching. It's not much because all of my old replays have been obscured due to updating my Toribash. So they are all gone, most of my favorite ones too. But some of you may have already seen these two because I have been sharing them everywhere like crazy due to me really liking them to an extreme. To tell you a bit more about myself, I like to play sports, I am a very intelligent and out-going guy . I can be serious and be really funny at times. But I am usually chill at times unless I am upset for whatever reason.
I can't think of what else there is to inform you of about myself, but I hope this should do. So I hope you all take this application into consideration. Oh and by the way, for those of you that don't know,I have skype add me Aznlegend607. but sometime soon but when i do Feel free to contact me. Any other questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.
And I might not be 10th Dan like the others but I stand out .

Like I already said] Thank you very much for taking your time reading this application.
And I can fit 50,000! [Boats] In my butt

I was skeptical. So I did some poking around.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.php?p=6641598&postcount=2
Most of your app is stolen from here.

No.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
Originally Posted by GHOST View Post
Name: Rex
Belt: Master Belt
GMT:-08:00
Past Clans: Ultimate/Elite/C3/

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):xGhostx/Rex5656

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Yes, but i have no replays.
may I provide them later?

About Yourself:
Born in Hilo, Hawaii, moved to California at the age of 10 and ive been living here since. I make music! if you want to check my page out Here you go
I mostly consume my time with copious amounts of pot, writing raps, makin beats, and meditating in the forest like a hippie.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?

Absolutely none. My asshole is so tight that the laws a physics destroys anything that goes near my anus.

you're still in [u]...
I'm tired of people wasting the clans time with this shit. I know this isn't my Place ,but I have to speak on this. First of all don't try to bull shit this clan obviously you stole parts of that guys app. You didn't respect this clan enough to make your own app. Obviously you don't want to get in that badly . Please don't waste a clans time with this trivial non sense.
Originally Posted by ninjahead View Post
I'm tired of people wasting the clans time with this shit. I know this isn't my Place ,but I have to speak on this. First of all don't try to bull shit this clan obviously you stole parts of that guys app. You didn't respect this clan enough to make your own app. Obviously you don't want to get in that badly . Please don't waste a clans time with this trivial non sense.

^ rekd
Name: Secrecy / Saku
Belt: Green Belt
GMT: +2 Finland
Past Clans: N/A on this account

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Vendoor

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I can, but got no replays (One of sparrers can test me for proof(?))

About Yourself: I am social person, who likes to play with people with skill, and are mature. I like clans that gives respect. I love making replays (Tell me if want to see examples.) I've been doing replay-making since I joined on '' Vendoor '', maybe few days after joined (5.11.2013, 11.5.2013 for european people) I know few [eVo] people, in example, Tripstone, poop, BlueEvil, and P0int. I suck in applications, but I still spend time writing them. Mods I like most are Aikido.tbm, Aikidobigdojo.tbm and kickbox.tbm. Those are most likely my top three mods. I want to join [eVo] because there are people I know, and very respectful clan.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? if I calculated well, zero

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? no, except if they touch my ear
Last edited by elchxyrlia; Feb 3, 2014 at 09:29 PM.