6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name(ingame): kidbuu32
Belt: 2nd Dan Blackbelt
Best Mods: Judo,Wushu
Why you want to join: Because your clan has a cool name and i wan to join a clan
Infractions: None
Replays:
Attached Files
fhjhf.rpl (66.4 KB, 12 views)
fik.rpl (22.1 KB, 12 views)
ghg.rpl (22.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by kidbuu32; Jan 16, 2012 at 03:44 AM.
Eye for an eye, Tooth for a tooth, Evil for Evil.
@kidbuu32 I think i remember playing against kidbuu the other day in a judo tourney. He was alright. The move in the third replay is actually quite well known. Can you post another replay? Wik can you do a forum check to see if he applied anywhere else?

@PTDx Thanks for the insight. It was very helpful.

@ZeroMembers I don't like how jack said how WE lost an avid member. If you get declined you take it like a man and respectfully say something like okay thank you for your time. I'm sorry but it will forever be a no from me.
ok im bout 10/10 forum active whenever i get on a computer with internet i get on forum i no reply i barely reply nd once im home ill put up a replay kk
Eye for an eye, Tooth for a tooth, Evil for Evil.
Ok well I'll view the replay an if it isn't bad I'll give you averdict and so will the other zero members
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Originally Posted by JackBash98 View Post
ok so I'm leaving but be aware that I've ever wanted more out of the clam of you, bye you lost an avid member

your welcome
Originally Posted by kidbuu32 View Post
Name(ingame): kidbuu32
Belt: 2nd Dan Blackbelt
Best Mods: Judo,Wushu
Why you want to join: Because your clan has a cool name and i wan to join a clan
Infractions: None
Replays:

average replays and you're active enough
a yes from me
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post
umm if i'm inactive during the deadly game time its because i lost

Same here

Also, I got banned. P.S. Its Gradeger.