Toribash
What are your PRs in the 100m and 200m?
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nice app I have to say, pleases the eye and all.

Have to ask tho, are you god in any other mods than aikidobased ones?
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
What are your PRs in the 100m and 200m?

100m - 11.3
200m - 22.2

Would say I was better at the 200 than the 100

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Nice app I have to say, pleases the eye and all.

Have to ask tho, are you god in any other mods than aikidobased ones?

As I said, the only thing I really play competitively is aikido and all it's variants, and so it depends what you class as good, I could probably hold my own in a wushu/rk-mma lobby, but at tournament standard it would be something I would have to practice more, but I would be more than happy to learn more about these mods as the gameplay intrigues me, the same with tk
Either way, you're under discussion.
-----
AxelsXD and Rainn both denied, sorry
Feel free to reapply later in time
Last edited by Hattersin; Dec 3, 2015 at 09:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Either way, you're under discussion.
-----
AxelsXD and Rainn both denied, sorry
Feel free to reapply later in time

Thank you, I will be on forums all day and should be on the client later today around 4:30 GMT +0
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
100m - 11.3
200m - 22.2

Would say I was better at the 200 than the 100

As I said, the only thing I really play competitively is aikido and all it's variants, and so it depends what you class as good, I could probably hold my own in a wushu/rk-mma lobby, but at tournament standard it would be something I would have to practice more, but I would be more than happy to learn more about these mods as the gameplay intrigues me, the same with tk

Its just that I want a way to test you out and I'm notoriously bad at ABD but then again aikido/greykido are just a shovelfest.
-----
but i think 5/5 duel will do.

You pick a mod, and then I do the same.
Last edited by cowmeat; Dec 3, 2015 at 10:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The tryouts with cow are completed, if anyone else would like to do the same or just have a chat then I'm free all night tonight, all night tomorrow and more than likely all of the weekend
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
The tryouts with cow are completed, if anyone else would like to do the same or just have a chat then I'm free all night tonight, all night tomorrow and more than likely all of the weekend

GG

cow 8-2 Sense ABD/Erthtk

Hatt, go try him out.
Hello Sense

If you are still around I would like to add you on skype, mine is : trestet, from Bulgaria.
Make sure to include your in game name in the request.

Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Hello Sense

If you are still around I would like to add you on skype, mine is : trestet, from Bulgaria.
Make sure to include your in game name in the request.

Sent you a request just now, my mic is bad though so I will have to use my crap mic, it may be overall easier to type. Sent a request never the less
Last edited by Bless; Dec 6, 2015 at 12:15 PM.