Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Clan application
Name: (Do YOU know who you are?) Sebastian
Belt: (Black belt preferred, not required) Brown belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (So we know who we are dealing with) No
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are)I have owned 2 clans called UKNW and Logic. I disbanded them for inactivity reasons
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you) No
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal)Because I have seen a lot of you players play and they all seem active and good. I am the same way. I will bill loyal to the clan by being on whenever is needed and trying to help conflict between rivals
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you) I'm very in game active and love playing with others. I do not like conflict or arguments, so I tend to gear away from those. I love doing clan battles and such, so whenever one is going on, I will always be able to be there.
Best and Worst mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help you with) Worst: Teakyon, Judo, nijitsue. Best: All of the Aikido types, Sparring Running (runkido perferably) And exotic mods like twin swords, sticks, etc.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this) Well, I don't really know how to start off. So ill start off from the beginning of me joining toribash. I joined toribash in 2009 or 2010 on my alt, Eevox. After I diminished my rank so bad on my original account, I decided to make a new one, called Heng. Heng has developed in to my main account and has a good rep, so I tend to play on him more then I do Eevox. Now I use Eevox to practice. I eventually gave up on heng and went and made a new alt called Ganked. He was just a kinda "Screw around with friends alt" alt. I completely stopped using both accounts and moved back to heng. I am now working on buying a full set of textures for him and trying to join a clan I can stick with and the clan seems like one that I can.
Your usercard: (If you don’t know what this is, just ask) http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...?username=heng 3replays: I have a mac and I don't know how to post replays. Sorry D: But I can send them over Skype. so if you would like to add me, my skype is gregnseb
"I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time."
Last edited by Heng; Aug 16, 2013 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Forgot the f*cking phrase....
Originally Posted by TopSyTurby View Post
Name: TopSyTurby
Belt: Brown Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: No
Past clans and why you left them: Imposter
Anyone you know in this clan: No
Why do you want us: Because you have amazing moves.
Why should we want you: I'm worthy to my clan.
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, teakkyon, akidobigdojo. Worst: wushu, akido
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello my Toribash name is TopSyTurby, and my real life name is none of your business. If you feel the need to learn it I’ll tell you one day if I like you enough. I played Toribash a few years ago, then got bored and quit. Then I was bored one day and thought to myself “Hey! I remember that one game called Toribash. That was kind of fun. I’m going to go play it again.” And here I am. I think I’m almost above average. I’ll let you decide if you see me one day. I guess I’m drawn to this game because I take martial arts in real life, and it sometimes reminds me of real life martial arts, even though it’s really nothing like it. I was co-leader of [-Tech]. I think I’m a pretty nice person but I'll let you decide that for yourself, and (according to others) I’m an exceptional leader. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Your usercard:
3 replays: TopsyTurby is back!, awsome head pass, Half price

Your paragraph is almost identical to the one in the example application. You just replaced that name with yours. That's what we call plagiarism. Go away.
\o/
Originally Posted by TopSyTurby View Post
Name: TopSyTurby
Belt: Brown Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: No
Past clans and why you left them: Imposter
Anyone you know in this clan: No
Why do you want us: Because you have amazing moves.
Why should we want you: I'm worthy to my clan.
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, teakkyon, akidobigdojo. Worst: wushu, akido
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello my Toribash name is TopSyTurby, and my real life name is none of your business. If you feel the need to learn it I’ll tell you one day if I like you enough. I played Toribash a few years ago, then got bored and quit. Then I was bored one day and thought to myself “Hey! I remember that one game called Toribash. That was kind of fun. I’m going to go play it again.” And here I am. I think I’m almost above average. I’ll let you decide if you see me one day. I guess I’m drawn to this game because I take martial arts in real life, and it sometimes reminds me of real life martial arts, even though it’s really nothing like it. I was co-leader of [-Tech]. I think I’m a pretty nice person but I'll let you decide that for yourself, and (according to others) I’m an exceptional leader. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Your usercard:
3 replays: TopsyTurby is back!, awsome head pass, Half price

No, no, no no no. Just no.

Originally Posted by Heng View Post
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are)I have owned 2 clans called UKNW and Logic. I disbanded them for inactivity reasons
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal)Because I have seen a lot of you players play and they all seem active and good. I am the same way. I will bill loyal to the clan by being on whenever is needed and trying to help conflict between rivals
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you) I'm very in game active and love playing with others. I do not like conflict or arguments, so I tend to gear away from those. I love doing clan battles and such, so whenever one is going on, I will always be able to be there.
Best and Worst mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help you with) Worst: Teakyon, Judo, nijitsue. Best: All of the Aikido types, Sparring Running (runkido perferably) And exotic mods like twin swords, sticks, etc.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this) Well, I don't really know how to start off. So ill start off from the beginning of me joining toribash. I joined toribash in 2009 or 2010 on my alt, Eevox. After I diminished my rank so bad on my original account, I decided to make a new one, called Heng. Heng has developed in to my main account and has a good rep, so I tend to play on him more then I do Eevox. Now I use Eevox to practice. I eventually gave up on heng and went and made a new alt called Ganked. He was just a kinda "Screw around with friends alt" alt. I completely stopped using both accounts and moved back to heng. I am now working on buying a full set of textures for him and trying to join a clan I can stick with and the clan seems like one that I can.
Your usercard: (If you don’t know what this is, just ask) http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...?username=heng 3replays: I have a mac and I don't know how to post replays. Sorry D: But I can send them over Skype. so if you would like to add me, my skype is gregnseb.

Ahh Heng, it would have been a yes from me, but you seem to have forgotten a very important aspect of the application ;o it's a no until you fix it.
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.
Originally Posted by Heng View Post
Your usercard: (If you don’t know what this is, just ask) http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...?username=heng 3replays: I have a mac and I don't know how to post replays. Sorry D: But I can send them over Skype. so if you would like to add me, my skype is gregnseb

The replays aren't an issue since you were playing in our server with us for a while and we got a chance to see you play. Everything else looks good and you got the phrase, so I'm gonna vote yes.
\o/
Clan application

I hope to be able to come to understand your sarcasm. I'm cool with you.
Not the show.
I found a PCGamer magazine laying in my room and it had an article about it....not much more to it
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
Hello ladies and gents. I'm me nice to meet ya/see ya again. Hope to have fun hanging out. :3

Aloha bleach welcome to Zone, again?
I forgotten you but now it seems my memory is fading :L
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."