Toribash
Hi, i'm sdsman or Logan IRL. I live in Canada at the current age of 20, I want to join RelaxAll because it sounds like a good clan to make friends with, interact with people and to RelaxAll. I am a 2nd Dan black belt (as you can see) I also think its a good place to settle in as i take multiplayer more seriously. I also decided to join this clan because it seems a great place to make friends and have fun. I have past clans that are Electric OX tether and Assassins. To join this clan i believe involves activity and i`m really active I also decided to join this clan because the people here seem very nice so developing relation ships i think should be easy. This clan is like a dream to be in i tried applying before this clan and got rejected, so i hope i get in this time. ill send some of my best replays that involved me to relax all and one multiplayer one. I can`t make art because i don`t gimp or ms paint, but hopefully that does not stop me from getting in.

Thats
all
I
have
for my
application
Hope i get in, hope someone sees this and hope i get in. That`s all i got sooo yeah thanks for reading this and have a good day

-sdsman

No.
Attached Files
U Can't touch this.rpl (89.3 KB, 8 views)
Class M - Long Time No See.rpl (190.7 KB, 4 views)
xX Mr. Dickens Xx.rpl (98.8 KB, 4 views)
cool.rpl (85.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 27, 2015 at 04:58 PM.
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
Hi,
I Live in the UAE, I am 13 years old and have been playing toribash for 2 years and I play everyday and I love to be in clan to learn new things and maybe teach new things, and I would love to be in this clan.

Thanks.
-----
I forgot the replays here they are.
-----
how do I upload replays?
-----
sorry
-----
Replays

No.
Attached Files
OMG THE SAVE!.rpl (67.8 KB, 8 views)
Frac That.rpl (115.3 KB, 3 views)
Head Kick.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 25, 2015 at 08:29 AM.
Hey guys! I'm Dalton aka Fade. I've been thinking about applying to RA for a while now and I have some pretty good friends in here too. I'm 15 years old currently living in Tennessee. I'm forum active all week long but only in-game on the weekdays due to school and football. I started playing toribash mid 2013 and started off with the name of gastank999 if any of you know/remember me. I can play a lot of mods such as abd, tk, rk, and lenshu. I know this is a wushu clan and I am willing to learn wushu. I don't play it a whole lot but I have some experience in it. I play lenshu mostly out of the no-grab mods. I have been in quite the amount of clans but some of the notable ones were Warhead, Aquarius, Idle, and my most recent, Aether. I just left Aether not because I didn't like the people there, but because they straight up weren't that good skill wise in multiplayer. Now don't get me wrong they're not terrible and there are some good players in there, but it just didn't feel right. Some of the people I know in this clan are FistOfLife, Sissykick, EdiTz, killer3366, and Daeldir. I've known them all for quite some time, except Daeldir who I met recently and have played and talked with him some. I feel like this clan can teach me a lot about wushu, and some tips and tricks with other no-grab mods. I don't really have any good MP replays right now cause I just reset my computer so I lost all of them. But I went onto my really old replay thread and found a few SP ones if these would do. If you want to test my skill in like lenshu or something send me a PM if you wanna play, or ask Daeldir or someone. Also my skype is gastank999 if any of you want to add me.
Anyways, I think that's all so thanks for reading!

No.
Attached Files
#F~slugR.rpl (120.4 KB, 8 views)
[F]-The Forgotten Path-[M].rpl (264.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Sep 24, 2015 at 02:00 PM.
w
Hello clan my name is Koar. I am the core of the and toribash Tori. I have two sides relax all and my brother/enemy Hold All. Usually since im the core of the tori I choose to play relax all since your more free and slick like this free form app. Whenever I end up choosing hold All I end up losing since im stiff like orko. Now to continue my app I sleep relaxed not stiff, if I didnt sleep stiff I would of been a stick. So on my way to battle vs another clan , I was about to get snapkicked so I decided to hold all so I don't get dismembered, but that's when I remembered if you relax all you will still survive. Ever since then I have never used hold, cause I realized it was useless but Relax All wasn't. So this is why relax All is the clan for me.
thank you very much Relax All

ralex all is no the caln 4 you
Last edited by ynvaser; Aug 27, 2015 at 04:11 AM.
gleefully waitin responses :P
Hai,nice to meat (<---on purpose) you . I am Obediant though not as obedient as it sounds. When i first came on to Toribash i met a Rcarey and i instantly thought hey he is good and decided to train and have fun fighting along with him. after that time i actually lost a bit of contact with him and decided to start going along with the flow of relax all style i learned. went and created my own op moves and help others. i continuously played mushu and played wushu, lenshu and ninjutsu. my top two would have to be ninjutsu and mushu due to continuous trail and error learned myself the ways of balance and spin. I was recently in the clan Haunted for a period of time and was kicked out due to a member having a small fit over one of his own personal problems. i would like to join Relax All and my old time sensei. Thank you for reading if you did. Here are some replays i have of me /^.^\

Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
We don't accept mushu or any other instagib replays.

No.
Edit: Still left a mushu replay in, left an SP replay in. Disregarding even that - No, good luck.
Attached Images
Attached Files
bowing to audience.rpl (85.9 KB, 7 views)
get out of my sight.rpl (88.1 KB, 5 views)
physics.rpl (91.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Obediant; Sep 13, 2015 at 02:53 AM.
One For All, All For One