Toribash
^^ Yeah, also my earlier point was that we don't have that much money -_- lol

Also we've gotta make Jc spit out the pass. Even if it requires... Brutal measures... Buahahaha...
Hey guys sorry I've been so inactive, all I seem to do recently is get really fucking ill lol.
I always seem to be recovering from something.. T_T

I'll pm roz n fc the bank pass.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
I was brought back to life by "Shin Megami Tensei: lucifer's call" and with it a renewed addiction to turnbased rpg's. btw I'm flattered that the world revolves around me but in the event I do get seriously ill and am absent for ages try to remember a clan is made of more than one person :P

and serious whats up with ruads pickle fettish? Is he in that "experimental age" you know what I mean ;)
Last edited by KungFuJC; Mar 9, 2010 at 12:29 AM.
-=[Shop]=-
Lol Jc and who likes my invitation cards I've sent out? Jc hope you get better.

Btw: If I double post or triple sorry but everytime I post on my phone it says it fails but the I keep trying untilit goes through but then the ones that failed goes through too.. Im grounded thats why Im on my phone
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Hey, I've been away. been out of state visiting my sick grandpa. anyways, I hope to be active again in a couple days. and thanks jc for you help!! can I put how awesome you are in my sig?
good to see u guys back (hope your grandpa gets better vex!),
i liked your invitationcards bigtime lil, hope the potential omegas out there does to. are they automaticly in if they accept it btw?
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
yeah I liked the invitation, as I think everyone should be able to send an invitation, the invitation would purely be inviting a person to apply and would not necessarily be an "auto-get-in" card, heh it's a good way to funnel better people to our Join thread instead of waiting for any old random to make a bad application.

Although this is very similar to how juniors are recruited be very cautious if you are inviting a person to apply as a junior due to the DRP (douche-risk-percentage) being higher with lower ranked members.
Last edited by KungFuJC; Mar 9, 2010 at 12:38 PM.
-=[Shop]=-