Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I met this lil' fella in blackbelt judo. I was asked if Aeon were recruiting. I said that I do not know, they should be open for applications 24/7 all the time.

He told me that he might sign up, something which made me glad, he was a good player and he seemed to me like a very laid back and nice person. He did tell me that there were one that he might not get along with in the clan but despite this he signed up. So what I wonder, what sparked the tensions in the first time? From my impression there really aren't anyone here who buggers me, a reason why I joined. This clan is made of a great community of toribash players. I have no clue why some can't get along.
I think that the kick option would be completely ruled out if now of course 99% of all the Aeon members don't like him, which surely aren't the case now. If as much as half of the members don't like him which I don't think is the case this should not rule over the remaining people who do like him.

People need to accept each other. If the person you don't get along with can't accept you, instead of throwing back the rocks this one throws at you, accept this person for who him or she is. Show a good example. If someone don't like you, then just try to understand this persons point of view. For this person this view is much as true as your view on the matter is and no one should be blamed for not thinking the same.

Blargh, I will stop now.

I am in favour for him, hands down.
Dirt dosen't need luck
i dont c anything wrong with him. havent talkd so much with him, never played with him either.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
swexx my frind :D
i ask for swexx he leaves tps and wanna join aeon i think he dont need a test hes a nice player
it will takes a month or so
i wanna save him a playce in aeon
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Apr 13, 2010 at 08:11 PM.

:]
whee thats mee
**EDITē**

:]
greetz threedog2 [Matthias]
Last edited by threedog2; May 20, 2010 at 02:09 PM.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
dont doublepost -.- And it give a recruitment thread for this... and i think every guy who want join must win the test
I AM THE NEW SKIPE12