Toribash
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
RAWWRH left as soon as Evil just woke back up.
lel

Id barely call it "woke up." We had fits and periods when activity would rise for a while then fall again. I kinda needed a clan that was more active any how.

Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
Just points out the people who arn't loyal and who leave when things get bad.

You dont know the half of my reasons and intentions, so I would perfer if you would keep you comments about loyalty to yourself.

Dont get me wrong, this is a great place with great people. But the clan is ageing faster then I am. I have valid reasons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Id barely call it "woke up." We had fits and periods when activity would rise for a while then fall again. I kinda needed a clan that was more active any how.

You dont know the half of my reasons and intentions, so I would perfer if you would keep you comments about loyalty to yourself.

Dont get me wrong, this is a great place with great people. But the clan is ageing faster then I am. I have valid reasons.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post

This clan has waken up, we will be more active than ever.

Loyal is staying while good or bad and you left making you un-loyal.
Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
This clan has waken up, we will be more active than ever.

Loyal is staying while good or bad and you left making you un-loyal.

Its activity has been up slightly for about 2-3 days, that is not long enough to determine if its back or not. I'm not going to argue with you about if I'm loyal or not, because you clearly don't know what the word means.

Anyway, All the best to you guys. I'm not trying to down anyone by what I say, I'm just being realistic. I'm here to support in any way I can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How bout support by helping us stay active and not leaving.

but its fine runaway to some random dsc clan.. We are probably better with out you. Cya
I can't tell if this dude is xec
I think sinon is less random than some alt who shows up, buys TC, gets a name change, seems like xec is doing stupid shit again

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Hey, Fluffy. We are not going to be making fun of ex-clan members, or anyone in general. Even if they are not part of our clan, they are still family.