Toribash
mrdevil do u have the phisical streght to kick their asses.yes or no doesn't mind just fight for ur pride =D i hope ivwas there for u.
if you can fight in tb, you can fight irl ;) no but srsly, wtf do something and don't let them use you as a punching bag...
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
cz if u fight back when they gonna see u they will say this dude is not easy to provoque him.
here is a funny thing from the beginning of the year i was waiting for someone to try to make me look weak but unfortunatly no one has tried to do that lol like to teste my new phisical strengh and new fighting skills xD
wellfrom 7th grade to 9th grade i got bullied, then at the end of 9th grade i kicked that guys ass so had to go to hospital, i was cinda happy but mom wasn't tho ._. she took my pc for 2 month xD totally worth it
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by datbadass View Post
cz if u fight back when they gonna see u they will say this dude is not easy to provoque him.
here is a funny thing from the beginning of the year i was waiting for someone to try to make me look weak but unfortunatly no one has tried to do that lol like to teste my new phisical strengh and new fighting skills xD

cool
but me i'm the guy who harassng .disturbing. or something like dat to newbie at school XD
-----
yay now i'm watching the movie "the conjuring" at 11:32pm ;+
-----
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
wellfrom 7th grade to 9th grade i got bullied, then at the end of 9th grade i kicked that guys ass so had to go to hospital, i was cinda happy but mom wasn't tho ._. she took my pc for 2 month xD totally worth it

i guess dat kick was very very strong as hell!!
Last edited by Darkerharder; Oct 22, 2013 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
at my country this all bullying shit doean't existe.
night night all ma fellow allies sleep well and have sweet dreams.