Ranking
It's been a couple months...and It's only my 2nd time applying. I decided to give it another shot. If I am rejected, the next time I apply, I will surely have a yes.

A Thing for Lemons- A destructive boomy madman with some stylish and realistic moves.

Mask Him V2- Another madman with a stylish spin opener and destructive moves.

Death is Apon- Yes, ANOTHER madman with creative and realistic attacks.

If you aren't too thrilled about madmans, I also have some short and stylish decap replays.
Attached Files
#Water [M]- Mask Him V2.rpl (228.6 KB, 34 views)
#Water [M]- Death is Apon.rpl (189.9 KB, 30 views)
Water:
For your first replay, the beginning was quite interesting even your movement was a bit random there. It was pretty bad when you changed your move direction then did that kick. the kick byitself was also not special. But from frame 230 until the end it was really good. The boom was impressive and the punch was flowing nicely. The punch could be done better. Also watch your stiff leg, it looked stiff. Pose wasn't that special though.

on your second replay it was really impressive. Your movement in the beginning was pretty good. You did the split nicely and the boom was awesome, really clean man. The transition to the next one was alright. The next boom was quite destructive and solid. But your leg was pretty awkward after did that kind. The kick will also look better if it was smoother. But still an impressive kick though. Pose wasn't special.

For your last replay, It wasn't impress me. Boom wasn't aim that good and it was pretty boring. pose wasn't that good too.

So Overall you're great, even your movement still pretty stiff there and there. replace the third replay with the other replay and I will give my desicion.

Will judge Death9535 and Dscigs later.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
I've ridden the back of the white tiger as it stalks his prey. I've climbed Mt. Everest only to catch a lift back to my house. I pillaged the lowest depths of the deepest seas for dark treasures, and ancient ruins. I've won 10 gold medals in the olympic tournaments, in a single day in the sport of deadly snake juggling. I can hold my breath as long as a blue whale, even longer. I can arm wrestle, and win against any man in the world. My mustache has a mustache. My lean figure only hides my real identity - Batman. I've trained many days, nights, months and years for this day. Each more grueling than the last. I hand pick active landmines to reuse at the front of my 10 story mansion. All of my butlers names are Greggory and can speak fluent Latin. I own a fast food chain called Subway, you might have heard of it. I invented the spork, it's quite a feat. My middle name actually is Danger - Alex Danger Levine. My favorite color is clear, splashed with purple. My birthdate isn't available, it's hidden by the government. I have the only pair of eyes that actually CAN see through walls, I wish that was never bestowed upon me by Christ himself. I own 1000 King Cobras and they sleep with me at night. Chuck Norris bows down at my presents and prays he isn't slain. I hand craft katanas at the top of many Volcanoes, forged with the heart of a cheetah they slice swiftly through steel. My mother shot me at birth, only for the bullet to bounce back and kill the doctor that birthed me. His name was Zeus, poor lad. My birthplace was in the great land of America, where napalm and freedom fills the nostrils of the masses. I am a hunter, and a gatherer. No other man has laid a hand on me but my hand has hit many. I am Hobo, lord of greatness. But, I must get into ormo for my life to be completed.

Thank you ~

p.s - Do not think about how bad my replays are, but how great the effort was.
Attached Files
##############1337.rpl (100.8 KB, 36 views)
Mad Hatter~.rpl (88.3 KB, 34 views)
1337 - babang woosh.rpl (77.3 KB, 28 views)
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
You know you could have the worst freeform app ever, but have great replays and still be accepted? :P

Not really the app that counts, just the replays.

EDIT: Making a new replay, 17April.
I was told by Wes to replace my last replay so here it is, hope you guys like it.
Attached Files
Quadratic Formula 333.rpl (311.0 KB, 26 views)
Quantum Split.rpl (208.3 KB, 21 views)
Kinetic Handz.rpl (174.3 KB, 38 views)

Alright, I'm going to try again. Hopefully this time I get in.
Attached Files
Step.rpl (274.3 KB, 30 views)
Passing Through.rpl (191.2 KB, 26 views)
Death From Above.rpl (386.9 KB, 28 views)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by Water View Post
You know you could have the worst freeform app ever, but have great replays and still be accepted? :P

Not really the app that counts, just the replays.

EDIT: Making a new replay, 17April.

I can't see the replay, please re upload it.

Ok so here w go.

Dscigs:
Batman Like Bats v.3:
Well, this replay was actually great, I can see how you controlled your body well with a nice mody movement and a great balance. The hits were also nice, but it was pretty boring. Maybe you know, punching uke when he is on the ground was pretty boring, even the punches were actually good. The skeet was pretty interesting, quite liked it.

Quantum Flux Operation:
This one is better a bit. Like the first replay, you controlled your body really nice. You can kept your balance and you're not that stiff or sometin like that. The hits weren't that special but it was still good. There's still 600 frames left, you can do something interesting to spend the time.

Sorrow:
Damn, this one one is the best.
The opener was pretty likeable. The split was nothing special but the punch was unpredicted which is good and it was fast and clean. Really nice punch. Not a fan of the next punch but really liked how you threw the glute then kicking it. The kick byitself was great imo, but when you prepared for the kick you ghosted your arm, didn't look good here.

Well, Dcsigs, you got a great body control and also a great hits. It's a yes from me, congratz man.

Death9535:
Well, you're actually not bad man, pretty good. From what I see in your replays. Your replays weren't that special or actually not impress me at all. even they're good but you need more that good replay to get in here.
I can't see any big flaws but I also can't find anything that interesting.
Here's some great moment that you did in your replays.
-On your first replay, the kick that you did in frame 200 was pretty interesting.
-On your second replay, the thing that you did in frame 480 was actually really creative, to be honest I loved it.
So yeah, try to be more impressive at your hits and do something creative again and I'll love you. For now It's a no

datskip:
Man, I really liked your style. Your speed of destruction and the flow was also great. The second replay was actually impress me so much, it was really enjoyable to watch. The first replay and the third was also really good. Your movement was a bit stiff there and there though.
So yeah, I can see that you're improving and you're great now, It's a yes from me, congratz man.

Sorry for taking your job Shook
Also, for the other recruiters, please take Jackerfx and Hobo :o
Last edited by 17april; Apr 20, 2013 at 05:49 PM.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Thanks april, trying to get into this org really improved my replays in general. Hopefully now I'll have more drive to churn out more replays.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions