Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Mossd has been kicked due to applying to multiple clans.

Once the current war is over, of course.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Shadow no why i feel like were going to have a problem with you in the long run one of these days but that's my opinion
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Shadow no why i feel like were going to have a problem with you in the long run one of these days but that's my opinion

You've played a lot longer than I have so I trust you're opinion.
when the
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Not to mention he applied to Alpha today as well. This isn't sloppy seconds this is sloppy thirds :0

thankyou for keepin us informed, enjoy the scraps of applicants nitro and obey throws you bby ;O
keep in touch old friend
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Will I be able to reapply or get field tested once recruitment opens again?
Last edited by Legacy; Jul 13, 2015 at 02:08 AM.
when the
yep, apply when you feel you as a player have improved and as a writer can write an application that will knock my socks off, i dont mean like nudges em off i want my socks off like you put rockets on em!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
yep, apply when you feel you as a player have improved and as a writer can write an application that will knock my socks off, i dont mean like nudges em off i want my socks off like you put rockets on em!

I'm just wondering when recruitment opens again.
when the
hmm, idk... check back in say a month or so? if ya want pm me aboot it b4 applying so i can give ya a solid answer before you try
Yes thank you drhax
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"