Toribash
Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
Hello Ultimate

Most of us from the Aeon Clan have been playing with you guys alot in the recent days. We were thinking an alliance would benefit both of our clans. What do you think?

An alliance sounds great
ugly
12 am where I am at. My bday I don't celebrate it though anyways xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
awh happy birthday man i got u a gift we rekt horde for you 10-4 lol
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Real Name: Leke,Age is 12 my belt is a 3rd dan Black Belt, i do have Other Accounts they are: SuBZE,LightNeon,Neonslap, 3Or3ZBuS and my ingame activity is 10 u know my previous clan which is ascend and i left cuz they were saying they were gonna kick me and i want u guys and i wanna work hard so if i get in i will work harder and harder.Why do i Want to Join:I want tojoin cuz first off i wanna be friends with u guys .i think i can help u guys, and i want to be part of the legendary team
more info bout me:I'm in-game almost everyday. Unless i'm busy but im always in game, My in-game strengths are Greykido, Aikido, AikidoBigdojo and mushu. I will also be available for any Clan events that this clan proceeds on doing. Such as Tournaments, Clan wars, Etc. I'm also competitive i would say. I'm not the type of person to RAGE or scream over a shovel, lift, or so. I dont let my feelings interrupt the ingame fun or whatever and yeah i hope ie get in peace guys
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
RealName: Martin
Belt: 2nd Dan
Favorite Mod: xspar.tbm, mushu.tbm, AikidoBigDojo.tbm
Some things about me InGame: I am learning me very quickly, I know the joints very good, I dont give up.
Why do I want to join: I think you guys are very cool and nice, and I wanna be a part of the clan. -Hypersaint
Last edited by Hypersaint; Aug 24, 2014 at 05:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
RealName: Martin | Age: 15 | Belt: 2nd Dan | Favorite Mod: xspar.tbm, mushu.tbm, AikidoBigDojo.tbm | Some things about me InGame: I am learning me very quickly, I know the joints very good, I dont give up. | Why do I want to join: I think you guys are very cool and nice, and I wanna be a part of the clan. -Hypersaint

Yes. He's a fantastic person, and I like how he plays.
ugly
What do u think gradeger not aboutt my app i mean for me as a person. XD i've been asking that alot lately
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
experts the only one to wish me happy birthday, all kicked from clan, gg's
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin