Toribash
Of course not; only the leaders are allowed to do so,
but you could make a list of your opinions on who to kick.
...anyone ingame?
Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
As you may all be wondering what is a 1 post, yellow belt doing within these desc's, but remember "Don't judge a book by its cover".

I'm here today to make an application but again you may doubt me, due to I'm not following the rules of a sorted application, the thing is i'm quite addicted to freeforms so here it is.

OK, hello everyone I'm here to do to submit my application to join [EthR]. As you asked in the sorted application my name is indeed Kierron Nathaniel Fletcher. My custom belt is Yellow but my alt account is a 3rd Dan (Sofoooo). I have numerous accounts that have a variety of posts:

Sofoooo: Near;y 1800
Hidenblade: About 630

Altogether I have near enough 2200 posts, and am quite popular within the community. I've been in the community from 2009 but quit for a few months. I'm extremly active on the forums and ingame but a bit rusty. The community is a place to enjoy and make friends but at the same time be unpopular if you get what I mean. Well within the world I do quite a lot of sports that vary from football to tennis. To come to an end of my application I would like to say that I can help this clan in many ways.Well I hope you consider my application.

Tlr

Did anyone bother to send a pm to his alts? Because you know, Peopple like to start shit-storms and stuff.

Also I think you should kick everyone. :l EVERYONE. KICK YOURSELF.
Hi guys , i'll go going England tommorow , so i'll be idle for the WHOLE summer :L , i might be on the forum , but not ingame
Have a good trip man, always wanted to go to England
-----
Also, heres a suggestion for the clan vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve1N7hShM7M
Last edited by mwebs1; Jul 14, 2012 at 02:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
I JUST FUCKING GOT TORIBASH TO START :ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

But what resolution shall it be in? (It cant be in 1080p because the screen I'll be using for this weekend is only 1440x900 :c)
do fuckin 3D shit man, jk do whatever looks best
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Avengd, can you make me an Avvy pwease?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
sure ill try
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Oh I can do it in 720p.

It's all good bitches. Also to celebrate my tb clients return I made a replay :s

It's also the secret to my lazy momentum c:
Attached Files
Iso- Cannon Tumble.rpl (188.2 KB, 6 views)