Toribash
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post
Waaayy ahead of you man.
I play pig_extreme run almost everyday

Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
you guys are incredibly avtive, i like that.

When I get broadband we should try make a parkour circuit designed to help others learn parkour, I did it for my cousin. And well.. he gave up and deleted them.. I shoulda made a back up.

Also thanks iMOD3RN15 maybe you should apply here you will proberly get straight in.
Well by the end of the week im getting a wireless connection so there's no need for this modem.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Also thanks iMOD3RN15 maybe you should apply here you will proberly get straight in.

mybe i already did
cough* check the app thread Cough*
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Nice Elvis and cool iMO (your new nickname! xD)
I like you already since you obviously an anime fan. come read some manga with me http://endless-naruto.com/manga/index.php?id=134#
I already watched all naruto and naruto shippuden, time to read it whilst I wait for more episodes xD
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
Guise, me is OLDA....

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php?username=armin0
-----
I wonder when this Auction will end... Feeling so greedy.

Huh, maybe I should send app there, I finished 18 at june :O...
anyway... Gratz Armin0 :3

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
You fucking kidding me.. that must be like... Awesomeness for beginners man!
Lol I can't do that shit your just awesome. Try Blender, just so you can teach me stuff xD

:3 lol, thanks but it isn't awesome, IMO, it's a bit shitty, but I'll try to make it better xD...

Blender - naaah, thank you ;p, I have some experience with this programme, I think I'll not return to it ;-)
Originally Posted by Hempel View Post
Huh, maybe I should send app there, I finished 18 at june :O...
anyway... Gratz Armin0 :3

:3 lol, thanks but it isn't awesome, IMO, it's a bit shitty, but I'll try to make it better xD...

Blender - naaah, thank you ;p, I have some experience with this programme, I think I'll not return to it ;-)

please man I wanna get into the gaming industry and I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I'll design something or do something you want in return!
you need to be 20 years old or higher to join olda
and olda is an org
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
please man I wanna get into the gaming industry and I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I'll design something or do something you want in return!

Sorry, I can do more with 3DS max, but... I can give you screenshot, or you should believe me, in 3DS max you have maaaaaaany tutorials, and there is some videos for beginners ;-), and... in internet you will find more of them :3, It's really easy programm, maybe downlod that when you'll have normal internet, cause it's bigger than blender(600mb) ;p...

also... Blender serves more for making movies/animations.
In 3ds max you can do movies/animation and... there is easier to make game , but you need to learn ;-)

Originally Posted by Vman45 View Post
you need to be 20 years old or higher to join olda
and olda is an org

*you need to be 18 years old or higher iMOD3RN15
Last edited by Hempel; Aug 7, 2011 at 09:27 AM.
Omg I just gained 6k minutes ago whiles dueling with GiraFFus.
And I have no interest in joining OLDA even if im past 18.
I wanna join ORMO!
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this