Toribash
YOU LUCKY FFFFFFF-

D:

I am fucking going to blow a fuse if I don't get out of here soon!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
I'm already at home, looking at pron.
Beat that.
EDIT: LOLOL PUN!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lol, nice one. :P

FUCK FEZCH, IT'S TOO LONG! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!

See wat I did thar? :3
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
As I said before.
NAY.
Why is everyone paying so much attention to my sig all of a sudden?

EDIT: OICWHATYOUDIDTHARAGAIN
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
Lol, nice one. :P

FUCK FEZCH, IT'S TOO LONG! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!

See wat I did thar? :3

LOL AT YOU!
I get home at midday most days:P

I am in the most important years of my education, before uni, and I spend way less time in school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
LOL AT YOU!
I get home at midday most days:P

I am in the most important years of my education, before uni, and I spend way less time in school.

I'm two years before Uni, and I am failing so hard.
Lol same...

But I'm not failing, though.