View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sorry... be back after finals.
I know I have not been on much, but school ends in a couple weeks, and that means finals. I will not be on much until this whole ordeal is over; but when summer comes, so does le guerrier de cacher

Keep it cool, Relaxin' homies.

I'll be back!
For a sec I thought you're quitting clan .
Well don't bother yourself worrying about such absence. There are people who're more absent;p.
Just keep it chillin'
Cya as soon as you can.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yeah sorry but school has to come first. And whoops sorry it really does look like I was saying I was leaving. >.<

Wanna just change that title for me Sah? Just change it to "sorry...be back after finals"
Hey yo.

I've been taking finals and what not. and Moving my house.

Just got my drivers license. So I'm Back for good now.

I'll be around~!

-Tyler
[RelaxAll]
Clan league
I sent application for clan league. We'll be participating in the next CL.

We'll see who gets into first 4. For sure me and Skullo, but the other 2 places are "vacant".
I guess impro(being able to adjust to different mods, and playing every particular mod/mode in almost uncountable "ways" - moves), being able to win much, and lot of activity will get you place in RelaxAll representation in Clan League !
Peace!
Well, when is it? I would LOVE to be on the team but.....not sure if it is after June 10 I can definately make it and I would love to be on the team. I am really sorry I have not been totally active but you know school has to come first...
New Homie Down with the Clan - macr0spray/Kazama actually
here comes the guy - he's old gamer, that was over 10th dan when he ceased to play for a bit, but now he made new account, and he's pretending to be... yellow at the moment.
But don't be fooled.
Most of you probably know him, and he knows you so he might greet you like pals ... anyway he asked me not to say who he is, so I'll respect that, and all shiz above is just to stir you up;p and for you to know not to underestimate the guy.
he's after all - more exp then you... well more experienced even than me. o:

Peace, and give him a warm welcome.

Welcome, macr0spray!
Last edited by Sahee; May 16, 2008 at 03:54 PM.