Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Ipsimus
Belt: Blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have never received a warning or been banned
Past clans and why you left them: I have not been in a clan before
Anyone you know in this clan: Not that I am aware of
Why do you want us: It is always more fun and comfortable to be part of a group with people you know
Why should we want you: I like to think i'm nice and I am a decently skilled player. I am also have very good grammar.
Best and Worst mods: My best are judo, aikido, runkido, mushu, and I am worst at parkour and other related mods
One or two paragraphs about yourself: My name is Craig and I live in California, US. I am sixteen years old. I play piano and guitar as a hobby. I also enjoy java programming though I am not very experienced at it. A friend of mine told me about this game a few months ago and I have been playing ever since.
Originally Posted by leonbebo View Post
leonbeboMy name is Leon peel in real life I'm 12. I have been playing toribash for a year now and have recently got interested in the "Zone" Clan.
The Reason I Want to join "Zone" is because I like the idea of talking to other people and giving your own opinions.

Toribash Stats:
Belt: 2nd Black Dan
UserCard:2241
I have never got banned, Reported, Etc.
Other Clans: I used to be in "Assassin" But I got kicked for no reason.
I have met the other members of the clan but they wont remember me.
The mod I'm best at is judo
The mod I'm Worst at is wushu
I nearly online all the time so if we have a clan battle I could go.
Il might be on the forums 24/7 And post like 100+ a week :P

I'm Leon peel, I hope you have enjoyed my application. Leonbebo Says "Peace Out"

Please rate this fairly
-----
Name: Leonbebo (Leon)

Belt: 2nd dan black belt

Bans, infractions, or warnings: none at all

Past clans and why you left them: I joined this clan called assassins and they kick me after one hour.
Anyone you know in this clan: I have met the members before
but they wont remember me.

Why do you want us: This clan looks like it could be the best clan in toribash
Why should we want you: I'm very good in judo. I'm good at finding Really good people for the clan. We can always have a good laugh and chill.

Best and Worst mods: Really Good at judo Not do good at wushu though. but every other mod= fine

One or two paragraphs about yourself: I am currently 12 years old.
I live in the UK. I Really like sports.
I like to chill and talk to people and hear what they think. I've got 1 Younger brother and 2 Younger sisters. I Represent the school in athletics. And I love to talk :P .

I'm Leon and it would be sweet if you accepted my form,
But for now... Peace

http://www.toribash.com/usercard/leonbebo.png

Dude this is like the fourth or fifth application you've put in just today. Knock it off.
\o/
Ey, do you and xtori always call each other fat?
And thank you for accepting me in here.
Last edited by Erif; Aug 16, 2013 at 05:29 AM.
Originally Posted by Ipsimus View Post
Name: Ipsimus
Belt: Blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have never received a warning or been banned
Past clans and why you left them: I have not been in a clan before
Anyone you know in this clan: Not that I am aware of
Why do you want us: It is always more fun and comfortable to be part of a group with people you know
Why should we want you: I like to think i'm nice and I am a decently skilled player. I am also have very good grammar.
Best and Worst mods: My best are judo, aikido, runkido, mushu, and I am worst at parkour and other related mods
One or two paragraphs about yourself: My name is Craig and I live in California, US. I am sixteen years old. I play piano and guitar as a hobby. I also enjoy java programming though I am not very experienced at it. A friend of mine told me about this game a few months ago and I have been playing ever since.

"I am also have very good grammar." The irony just.. Burns. Also you forgot a few very important things. I'm afraid it's a no from me.
\o/
Name: Evan
Belt:blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none, been kicked but i don't think that counts
Past clans and why you left them: heroic, nobody ever was on
Anyone you know in this clan: no
Why do you want us: i want a good clan and i watched the recruitment for a while and the three guys i saw seem good(uberdemon, dyrisc, deadova82)
Why should we want you:i am on over two hours every day,(though i go camping a lot so i might be off a couple of days in a month)
Best and Worst mods: (best:akido and judo,worst: sparring and parkour )
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I am a senior at OSU (Oregon state) and i major in computer development, i watched tori bash on youtube for a few months before i got it and then i started to love it! in my spare time i also love to bike and play strategy like civilazation 5 and age of empire like games (19 years old)
Your usercardcoudn't do it so here is my info)
name:inchesevan
Qi:337
win%:37.99%

i would greatly appreactiate if you accepted my thank you for your time

best regards inchesevan (hopefully (zone)inchesevan soon)
Application
Name: TopSyTurby
Belt: Brown Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: No
Past clans and why you left them: Imposter
Anyone you know in this clan: No
Why do you want us: Because you have amazing moves.
Why should we want you: I'm worthy to my clan.
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, teakkyon, akidobigdojo. Worst: wushu, akido
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello my Toribash name is TopSyTurby, and my real life name is none of your business. If you feel the need to learn it I’ll tell you one day if I like you enough. I played Toribash a few years ago, then got bored and quit. Then I was bored one day and thought to myself “Hey! I remember that one game called Toribash. That was kind of fun. I’m going to go play it again.” And here I am. I think I’m almost above average. I’ll let you decide if you see me one day. I guess I’m drawn to this game because I take martial arts in real life, and it sometimes reminds me of real life martial arts, even though it’s really nothing like it. I was co-leader of [-Tech]. I think I’m a pretty nice person but I'll let you decide that for yourself, and (according to others) I’m an exceptional leader. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Your usercard:
3 replays: TopsyTurby is back!, awsome head pass, Half price
Originally Posted by Erif View Post
Ey, do you and xtori always call each other fat?
And thank you accepting me in here.

Yes we do. I suppose. Anyway, you're welcome
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS