Toribash
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
My second penta of the week. wooosh

Teemooo

/me sees pentakill

noice d00d

/me sees teemo

go die in a fire asshole
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
/me sees pentakill

noice d00d

/me sees teemo

go die in a fire asshole

dude..
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Jungle shen <3
my favourite champions on one picture with epic skins.

-----
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Lol took 5 people and a tower to kill akali. And took 4 people to kill those 5 people ._.

Yeah akali is pretty strong.
Last edited by Chreeys; Oct 19, 2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck gravessobadasshuehuehuehuehue

freaking 2 shot an ashe nonchalantly after dashing to kill a soraka, I didn't even bother clicking a new target, and automatically switched to ashe and then BANGBANG dead.

On a calmer note, graves feels like a ranged talon early game, with more emphasis on autoattacks by late game, with the occaisional q nuke for any person with the balls to get near him, and the r for team fights/final blow.

His dash is fairly versatile, you can dash over some walls, if you have any decent as you'll be dashing like every 6 seconds mid to late game, and dat dash q combo @.@ oh god that rapes face early game. You can hit like 200+ early game with q at level 1.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck gravessobadasshuehuehuehuehue

freaking 2 shot an ashe nonchalantly after dashing to kill a soraka, I didn't even bother clicking a new target, and automatically switched to ashe and then BANGBANG dead.

On a calmer note, graves feels like a ranged talon early game, with more emphasis on autoattacks by late game, with the occaisional q nuke for any person with the balls to get near him, and the r for team fights/final blow.

His dash is fairly versatile, you can dash over some walls, if you have any decent as you'll be dashing like every 6 seconds mid to late game, and dat dash q combo @.@ oh god that rapes face early game. You can hit like 200+ early game with q at level 1.

Chreeys think's this is op.
Playing WW as a carry is too op. I never lost a game with him and I never got more than 5 deaths with him unless I'm fooling around. rofl
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.