Toribash
We are still dead tho
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Should we do hardcore recruitment? What should we do to get duck back on it's duck feet?

Legitimate question.
Last edited by Rfifan; Oct 1, 2014 at 01:37 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I don't think that it recruiting would help at all to be honest

the whole forum has been like this, and if you look at other clans/orgs there haven't been posts in nearly a week or so. Its only the new clans that have boosting activity, but it will eventually subside after a few months.

I don't think there is anything we can do really since its just a lack of interest in the forums by users, but feel free to recruit if you want. I just don't think anything will come out of it.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I don't think that it recruiting would help at all to be honest

the whole forum has been like this, and if you look at other clans/orgs there haven't been posts in nearly a week or so. Its only the new clans that have boosting activity, but it will eventually subside after a few months.

I don't think there is anything we can do really since its just a lack of interest in the forums by users, but feel free to recruit if you want. I just don't think anything will come out of it.

That^

Also the problem is that the majority of us have already done almost everything there is to do in this game/community and feel pretty burned-out. Not to mention that we've been together for a while and we don't have anything new to share.
The problem is that the game sucks, it fails to entertain in the long run, it is based on waiting in a line, the amazing competitive tournaments are nothing but 2 hours of waiting, while you can read the "xdxdx" and the other insanely stupid and annoying things what the 10year old kids write in the chat. Then there are the single player replays, which are pretty cool, but you can't do them forever, it takes too much time as well, and gets boring eventually.

While all the waiting and time wasting is worth it in the first few months maybe because fighting is cool, but after 3-4 years, well... no thanks, the game has nothing new to show, and I have no reason to play it, especially now that wushu is dead, and the servers are filled with bothersome morons.

I only check the forums once in a while, but you can't expect much more from me, sorry guys.
0x6869706F7469626F72
To be honest I think the game will last maybe 4-5 more years

It will always be a good game, but imo, it will never be "great". The game is very linear, and after a year or so it starts to wear on you, and you just don't enjoy it. I don't really think that there is a way to fix this really it happens with most games, but since the amount of players leaving is muuch greater than those coming in, the forums just become an empty place with posts getting less and less frequent as the days go by.
everyone is dead
everything is dead
crap

anyways, invite me back if you feel like it.
always fun to hang around you guys
vector is like shit right now. 10 year old faggots crying and insulting everyone. it's just stupid
M I N I V A N
they're good and stuff, but a very few members (won't mention names) are just plainly stupid and dickheads.
M I N I V A N