Toribash
Thanks Diablo =D
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
I think I'm going to go out and cancel my application. It seems that my application has been simply ignored by all of y'all. Love you guys all the same, hope to see ya around.
Show some Love.
It hasn't been ignored, you just need to post in pre-evo so we don't forget that you have applied.

Also, Miner, you have been waiting forever and I can see that you've been getting better in-game, so I'm gonna go ahead and give you my yes.
Ive left the clan can I join now please ?
-----
Name: Roberto Torres (Rtninja8 )
Belt:2ND Dan Black Belt
GMT: Harare (+2)
Past Clans: Virus , Zero Gravity

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):Nothing

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): No,sorry

About Yourself:I love toribash , and on the outside im a fun guy who likes to make jokes and party I love hanging with my buds but then when im serious when I do something I don't play around !*

I hope my application wasn't too bad and im really looking forward to your answer and thanks for the time.

Ive left my clan after I spoke to my leader !
Last edited by RTNINJA8; Feb 1, 2014 at 09:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Perfection starts with hard work and motivation !
Thank you Raaage =D
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Name: Joseph
Belt: 3rd dan
GMT: -5:00
Past Clans: attack, rebelz, pwr

Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=supermailb

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): N/A ( actually i have one but i forgot the name of it)

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Yes

About Yourself: When im not sparring or watching others spar, i am usually making single player replays or being a student. I like to make others laugh but then again who doesn't? My favorite mod is Ninjutsu mostly because thats where i started out, i came to this game after i saw my father playing it and thought "wowzers thats cool" and I've stuck with it ever since. I started replay making when i saw people like jaker or war_hero doing amazing things and said to myself "im gonna try that." of course at first i failed but i'd like to say I've progressed far.

(Skype: Joe Steel)
Attached Files
Voices.rpl (585.3 KB, 5 views)
Badman.rpl (397.7 KB, 5 views)
Chocolate jesus.rpl (457.0 KB, 5 views)
The Eastgrand Assassin..
Originally Posted by RTNINJA8 View Post
Ive left the clan can I join now please ?
-----
Name: Roberto Torres (Rtninja8 )
Belt:2ND Dan Black Belt
GMT: Harare (+2)
Past Clans: Virus , Zero Gravity

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):Nothing

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): No,sorry

About Yourself:I love toribash , and on the outside im a fun guy who likes to make jokes and party I love hanging with my buds but then when im serious when I do something I don't play around !*

I hope my application wasn't too bad and im really looking forward to your answer and thanks for the time.

Ive left my clan after I spoke to my leader !

No.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Thx Darkness :3
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜