Ranking
WHOOPSIE

WHOOP

SIE

You have done a bad thing, LucidSpore. Normally i'd be willing to let things slide if it was an accident, but you seriously can't duplicate a replay on accident (thank you pusga <3). Now what, may i ask, am i supposed to do about that? You've broken what is essentially the first and foremost creed among replay makers: MAKE YOUR OWN REPLAYS. We generally trust people to oblige this one principle (which, mind you, shouldn't even need to be referred to, it's common courtesy not to plagiarise), and you've broken that trust. Broken it for your own gains (which, in essence, is bragging rights), violated Zalmoxis' good will and, perhaps worst of all, ruined our trust in you. We can no longer know if you'll be a proper person and post your own stuff.

Am i making a mountain out of a mole hill? Perhaps, but the whole goddamn point of this org is that the members THEMSELVES can do awesome replays, NOTHING ELSE IS IMPORTANT (of course it's a plus if you're a cool guy, but it won't get you in). There is absolutely no point in being a member if you're trying to get in illegitimately. That's like taking the gold medal from an olympic athlete and claiming it to be your own achievement, when it bloody well isn't.

Thus, it is with sadness that i must declare you kicked from ORMO and banned from entry for the following month, effective immediately and until May 16th. I'm open for discussing this via PM if you want, especially if you intend to do so in a civilized manner. I am not cold, in fact i don't like having to administer justice in this manner. However, some things have to be upheld, especially if it's the one defining criteria of the organization.

. .

preferrably you'd have to prove to me that you're zalmoxis in which case i'd apologize very humbly
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
[3:57:39 PM] Tyzy:🏠: shook wants you to apply for ormo

okay
3rd time im done after this D<
Attached Files
#Tyz_Vallium.rpl (230.0 KB, 49 views)
Tyz - Tyznation.rpl (284.7 KB, 43 views)
#Tyz_Picture Perfect.rpl (258.0 KB, 39 views)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I'm dissapointed Lucid.

Also I'll take Tyzi later seriously i want to take him :l
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Also lucid should really remove that ormo tag in his signature.

If he steals replays and is no longer in the org, he shouldn't have the right to wear it.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Somehow i don't think he's even going to check the ORMO boards. >.>

@Tyzi: OKAY, Vallium was a liiiiiittle bit messy, but the manip was quite impressive, and the third replay was all round solid. I'm feeling generous today, so yes, get in here. c:
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I feel that I am ready now.
Taken care of that twitching problem. I think I've found my style, it's not power but rather style. Sorta.
C#MM - Batman Likes Bats v.3 - Same one as before, I still love this replay. Basic shovel opener, boom punch, couple quick punches, boom kick and 8 meter vertical skeet-cap. -30.00 Gravity.
C#MM - Quantum Flux Operations - Pretty cool opener. Lifted uke into the air for a moment, couple booms. Funny little no-grab dm skeet with uke's groin. Just smacked it into his head. Tried to get a sort of nice looking twitchy feel. -30.00 Gravity.
C#MM - Sorrow - Jump opener, Split with a boom punch following within 30 frames. Tore uke's ass into pieces, threw his groin into the air. Went in for a sexy b-kick. I would've boomed it, but his glutes were glitched, I've got an edit where I can actually see his glutes separate from each other completely. -30.00 Gravity.

2nd attempt at this :V
Attached Files
C#MM - Batman likes Bats v.3.rpl (574.9 KB, 27 views)
C#MM - Sorrow.rpl (411.8 KB, 29 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Hopefully I can get in. Alright here are 2 madman's and 1 decap kick replay.
Attached Files
Madman 19.rpl (120.9 KB, 12 views)
Madman 10.rpl (146.5 KB, 12 views)
Replay thread

Just made...