Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I've clocked 120+ hours in that game.... I'm studying to become a game artist and I have never... Never... Noticed the 2nd moon.

Good shots.
[o]
Nothing has been happening with me really, I have midterms atm and I'm doing alright with them. I've also been playing a lot of League and Starcraft 2. Quit Zerg and now i'm Protoss. Toss is a lot more fun imo.
I've just been failing school and playing more HoN lately. Got banned from matchmaking because I had to leave for class while playing in school. -.- Oh well.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Don't talk about school. I have to go back to uni in a couple of weeks and the semester is mostly repeating classes I failed last yea.

Oh turns out the place I work is running out of money (bad weather for selling ice-cream at the moment) So I might be back to being unemployed soon. Yay
[o]
Congratulations, bro.

I wish I had a job. Or any sort of job-related skills.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Yeah, Xego. Fuck you.

My computer can't handle it.