Toribash
We already noticed it, along with electric, no worries :3
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Belt:5th dan

Mods:Aikido,Teakkyon,and wushu.

About me paragraph:Well I am a really old Toribash player. I have no alternate accounts and I have had maybe 2 infractions in this community from useless posts. I love this game and can play it for hours. I am more of a forum guy but I am in game a lot to. I am 16 and a die hard OU fan. I am mature and fun but I can be serious when I need to be. I am currently a clan graduation tester which means I can hand out tests for the clan graduation achievment. I love robotic sets and collect sets for a living on here. I am a easy guy to get along with and a great loyal member. I have only been in a few clans like Inq,Fr3styL,Elite,and X. I love baseball and currently I am being scouted by OSU. I love the way this clan works and I got to know EJM a little bit today.

Skills:Well I am great in the market but my best skill is in game in teakkyon. I can make textures but not too great. I can make avatars great if you can provide a picture.

Replays:Sorry my computer is really bad and won't let me post replays.
Last edited by josemi; Oct 23, 2011 at 06:19 PM.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Why did you leave inq? Also you forgot to mention pandora.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Did they kick you or did you leave?

Also I can't PM you, looks like you put in your user options that people cant PM you. If you want us to communicate it would be preferred if you remove that option.

Also, you forgot to mention pandora and death plague.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I've tried to fix that but it just goes back to blocking people and I was kicked for mindless behaviour then again I came to clan off of a application and was constantly arguing with kid.
BG check is discussing.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Ok and try to PM me again I think I fixed to PM problem.