9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Julespino View Post

so much rep for this everyone should keep this on hand and this should be the last thing posted on a recruit thread. when this picture is posted I think that is an appriate time to close it. cuz it looks bad ass when u do that
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Instead of Piratez, use Event Master Competition. I did it for you.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Cheese Whizzz (Application)
Originally Posted by GrayveXP

Sure. You have evolved a lot since your last try to apply. I can invite you.

(PM)

Yeah so.... I geuss i shall apply for this strapping young clan.

Here we go again:

Belt: 7th Dan.
in-game name: Bloobing (B-tothe-l-tothe-doubleo-tothe(etcetc))
favorite mod: Aikido and others
Past Clans: Ill just put the important ones. [BlindFury] [Q](Leader) [cop](Leader)
Reason for joining: Invited and this is such a sick clan with friends in it and its going to be fun with you guys if i get in.
Total tc: 15k but it fluxuates.
Describe myself in one word: Motherfuckingbeast.
Textures: Got em all. And i make them. They are swizzlestix.
Extra Information: My clan [cop] just pretty much died and i am giving up on making new clans. I am going to be a little less active over the summer but i will still be a sexy beast like usual. I mean you know how it is...
Sexy Beast Rating: Out of 10? Ummm.... 13.728/10.
Favorite Yo' Mama Joke: Your mama is so fat, that she uses the refrigerator for her lunch box.
No, hell no. You are one of the members in the Toribash community that I have absolutely no respect for. The way you act, your bad rep, your spamming, and you're obnoxiousness and obliviousness in the market forum are not good signs.

Definite no from me.
FUCKING LOL'd. ^

Notice the background color is demon/void. So, what would the background color be if I used demon/voide as a primary/secondary color?