Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I found saevus now let's talk
-----
Dang my pics don't work
Last edited by Virus; Jul 12, 2015 at 12:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you would have so do you say no?
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
I change my vote to no for Mossd for applying to obey. Also I'm neutral on mater rejoining.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Hi nitro, my name is shadow554 (if you couldn't tell) I am a 13 year old 4th Dan black belt that resides in little ol' Kansas smack in the middle of the U.S.A. My favorite mods include aikidobigdojo.tbm some wushu/mushu.tbm and the occasional xspar.tbm. I previously was in the clan [origin] and led the clan (Core).My computer isn't the best so I can't come on every hour of every day, but I'll still do my best to be active (forum and in game) when I'm not playing toribash I am usually outside or playing my PS3.I am also a student athlete as I always get good grades but I love football. Well, I guess that's all I have to offer for this app, let me know if I miss anything (BESIDES THE NITRO LOGO because my computer is bad to the point where I have to use forums by tablet and I can't upload photos) shadow, out.
Last edited by Legacy; Jul 12, 2015 at 07:23 PM.
when the

App

Okay app, but sorry, because we aren't currently accepting applications from people who have not already been in the clan before. Sorry, but you have been DENIED.
I hate all of you.
Originally Posted by Mater5001 View Post

App

Okay app, but sorry, because we aren't currently accepting applications from people who have not already been in the clan before. Sorry, but you have been DENIED.

Yeah I saw that after I posted.
when the
Originally Posted by Zalf View Post
I change my vote to no for Mossd for applying to obey. Also I'm neutral on mater rejoining.

Not to mention he applied to Alpha today as well. This isn't sloppy seconds this is sloppy thirds :0
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!