Toribash
Originally Posted by Ninjacam View Post
It's probably where the immaturity is.

Or maybe the fact that 80% of us are under the age of 16?

I mean, immaturity got us this far, right?

I don't mind being in the most hated clan in TB. Me gots some reps. Plus that thread is hilarious to read.
NOODLE ARMS
I believe the most hated clan would be [pwr]. Also yeah like 60% or the population of TB is under 16 so obviously there would be immaturity.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I believe the most hated clan would be [pwr]. Also yeah like 60% or the population of TB is under 16 so obviously there would be immaturity.

Both thigs isn't true.
I mean, have a lot of clans in toribash, and you think that the most hated clan is power...? The new clan...?
Age doesn't mean maturity, guys that have 13 years can be more mature than 16 years. But true about that 60% of toribash is under 16.
Well, if a 12 year old isn't laughing at people saying "Then soap's dick explodes and then burned bug shove's a 10-inch brick up his ass" i'd say that alot of people in this clan are very immature.
✡[Vibe]✡
Nah, I just think Pwr is a dickhole. And yes there are people who are mature for their age and people who aren't, but my consensus is pretty much 50 50 either way.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I would much rather be in a mature clan than immature clan. Not sure if I am just speaking for myself here or if other people agree. But I think this clan needs to really get it's shit together maturity wise. It's always the immature that spam. They are also the ones giving the bad name to the clan. Personally, I think if the clan continues being a cesspit for immaturity to breed in. Then, I don't think the clan will last more than 6 months.

However, I know you guys are better than that. In the end, I hope everything fixes out. We do have a lot of work to do to shake the bad rep. But first, deal with members. Then can deal with other people's opinions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Forums are for being more "Formal" (pun intended).

I don't get the pu- OH I GEEET IIIIIIIT
That was a good one. c:
I think the three word story should be closed down.
It's attracting them to that and nothing else.
It's probably where the immaturity is.

Who is them? Immaturity is everywhere so that's where people can put their diapers.
Well, if a 12 year old isn't laughing at people saying "Then soap's dick explodes and then burned bug shove's a 10-inch brick up his ass" i'd say that alot of people in this clan are very immature.

I laughed at this because I wasn't supposed to laugh.
If you did that on purpose good job. If not you suck and you need to go away lol.
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
I would much rather be in a mature clan than immature clan. Not sure if I am just speaking for myself here or if other people agree. But I think this clan needs to really get it's shit together maturity wise. It's always the immature that spam. They are also the ones giving the bad name to the clan. Personally, I think if the clan continues being a cesspit for immaturity to breed in. Then, I don't think the clan will last more than 6 months.

However, I know you guys are better than that. In the end, I hope everything fixes out. We do have a lot of work to do to shake the bad rep. But first, deal with members. Then can deal with other people's opinions.

Oh I agree with you complacently on this. I believe a clans overall success comes from both activity and maturity.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Fun threads are allowed. But the ones that need to be kept up to scratch I.E. Applications / Talk threads / discussions / promotions...etc. Need to be kept mature.

The three word story can stay or leave depending on what Inferno thinks of it. I think it's fine, just less vulgar language in it would be good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech