Toribash
You have never met one yet that is. If you were however to run into a severe enough problem you would have to clean out your cpu and start from scratch, or take it to get repaired which costs. Consoles come with guarantees if you pay for them which at the cost of nothing but time nets you a repaired or brand new console. I've kept my Xbox lulu running for 6 years before she broke down and survived the red ring multiple times most people just declare it dead and start crying to microsoft without so much as reading the manual.

If you're upset for nickel and dime marketing ethics then go ahead and say you hate everyone who wants to make money because that's just the world, by the way 3000 dollars gets you 50 years of xbox live. Speaking of expenses it should only be fair to include the internet bill on pc expenses which easily puts it ahead in terms of expenses both monthly and in general.

I fell in love with consoles because I was and still relatively constantly broke even with a job, simple fact of the matter is not every has the knowledge, money, and resources to be a pc gamer. Consoles really help people who don't have the internet and still allow them to play the game, with the added intimacy of owning something and calling it there own with a hard copy instead of steam games and downloads. The same reason why there are still magazines and books. They don't have to worry about patches or updates or a file being corrupted or blocked by a firewall, and especially in poverty having multiplayer games is a must. How would you like to have house guests and instead of a wii or a 360 or any other console there's simply a pc? what are you going to do entertain three other people with Diablo?. Consoles will always be needed simply because people will always need to game.

Possibly the biggest factor as a person new to pc's (this is the first time I've had my own) is the lag and differences in computer it really pretty much makes the playing feels uneven in every single match depending on how powerful someones internet/ pc power is excluding a few games like toribash.

I mean the pc is great if you have all the proper conditions but considering all the variables it's a bit too fragile to invest in.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
anything is worse on PS3. Everything.

I shalt make juice-eth out of your hooves.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Azuremage, If you want to talk about this in the IRC that would be cool! [promote]

I would love to show you all the neat things PCs can do. I am done with this debate here though. I can levy no evidence versus your perceptions and experiences.
No can do at the moment, I got things to that I'm in the middle of doing actually just posting from my phone. If you don't want to talk about anymore then it ends here. On top of the fact I don't like the IRC in general.
Last edited by AzureMage; Dec 30, 2012 at 12:19 AM.
/me ignores this conflict between game systems seeing as I don't have anything really, besides a broken PC.

What's up guys?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
A pretty long and annoying day, and I'm sick now to bring it all together
my brother tried to make a PC... was really nice, until the motherboard melted and screwed every component up, including the case. There goes like $1,000

he made a new one and is constantly getting packages to upgrade it :l
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
/me ignores this conflict between game systems seeing as I don't have anything really, besides a broken PC.

What's up guys?

Not much. I was ingame earlier. Servers are boring today.
I'll just make textures for the rest of the night and irc
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
I haven.t gone ingame for months.lI have been busy with making tc. Also, i am thinking of buying some qi for this acc and for Chirox. What do you think guys. Is it worth buying qi?
buying items with usd
Originally Posted by ArrowBasse View Post
I haven.t gone ingame for months.lI have been busy with making tc. Also, i am thinking of buying some qi for this acc and for Chirox. What do you think guys. Is it worth buying qi?

well bro, if you can afford it and if you think the price is fair then i believe it's ok.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code