Toribash
Its a good game.
But I just can't find the time to play it.
I'm white belt with about 4games to go though haha,
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
hehe don't worry its not ment to be played on the pc really, its gonna come out on the phone to be one of those "im bored and travelling" games
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Prove it ;)

Also just got Black Belt on Minibash.. thats as high as it goes..

Prove okay he has saved my dad he help a blind man see and walk he fed 5000 ppl with one lunch basket he walked on water he came back from the dead win he died here was a massive earthquke prove it i think i just did
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
Prove okay he has saved my dad he help a blind man see and walk he fed 5000 ppl with one lunch basket he walked on water he came back from the dead win he died here was a massive earthquke prove it i think i just did

1. Thats Jesus from the bible.
2. its not proof its what you said.
3. AGAIN not proof
4. There was a massive earthquake and you think you died and came back.. ok tell me what your smokin
jesus is son of God yeah that what i used and first it is proof but don't care what u think ik he is there
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
So you guys are arguing over ??
Anyway, I cant wait for them to announce my opponent in the World Championships.
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter

its a shame I can't apply, if I wasn't using a dongle instead of broadband I might've gotten atleast 5th place lol
Also elvis, practice toribash Parkour it helps you out a lot trust me. Its how I learned to kick ass online xD
Waaayy ahead of you man.
I play pig_extreme run almost everyday
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter