Toribash
Eason: Thanks you. The reason of leaving the past clans. because its inactive inforum plus ingame. Second i didnt feel good staying in that clans
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜
Thanks T0ri0
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Yo minerIE post your app quoted for me, I can't find it.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
Name: My name is Isaac Elgie (MinerIE)

Belt: I am 10th Dan Black Belt (10882qi)

GMT: BST +-0

Past Clans: [iCoF] (Kicked in co-leaders rage), (Marines) (Left due to bad leader), (Echo) (Died)

Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I am not special with any of these skills per say but I can work my way around GIMP and have past experience with Marketing

Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?username=minerie

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): ---------

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): No-one has recommended this clan to me. As for vouchers, that awaits to be seen.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, Taekkyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Mainly, Iprefer to play aikido based mods such as Aikido and Greykido but I can play pretty much any mod (Apart from kick box)

About Yourself: As said above, I am 13 years of age meaning I am in school Monday - Friday as of September 4th. Toribash is usually the game I play in my free time meaning I can be moderately active both in-game and on forums.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I want to join [eVo] because I think it is a good clan that I can learn a lot from and I have also seen most of you guys in-game and it would be nice to join a good clan that are active.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I do not have any future plans per say but I think I could learn to be a better player if accepted into eVo.

This is a re-application because last time I had not been on toribash for 1 year and now, I have.

There ya go Coke =D
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Name: Roberto Torres (Rtninja8 )
Belt:2ND Dan Black Belt
GMT: Harare (+2)
Past Clans: Virus , Zero Gravity

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):Nothing

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): No,sorry

About Yourself:I love toribash , and on the outside im a fun guy who likes to make jokes and party I love hanging with my buds but then when im serious when I do something I don't play around !*

I hope my application wasn't too bad and im really looking forward to your answer and thanks for the time.
Last edited by RTNINJA8; Jan 31, 2014 at 06:24 PM.
Perfection starts with hard work and motivation !
Formo: Very mature and respectable, so yes

imzcrazy: I dont know much about you, so no for now

MinerIE: Yes, youre nice and pretty skilled as well

Mudjad: Been a while since ive played with you, but I say yes

Chen: Same answer as imzzrazy up there

FeedMeMore: Same as imzcrazy and chen

RTninja: No, youre in a clan already
Will always <3 my peeps in eVo