Toribash
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

a few matches seems ok, which mods are you ready for today? So we know who to tell to be ready
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
a few matches seems ok, which mods are you ready for today? So we know who to tell to be ready

We could do the whole list if we happen to get five, though if we cant, Abd, Lenshu, and Erthtk, if no one happens to get on in like three hours or so, then we can do those matches i guess, well if no one gets on at least wait for five of our members or four.
Last edited by BigDog; Jul 6, 2016 at 06:54 PM.
Would you guys potentially have your judofrac player? So we can at least knock those two games out now. Not even all 3.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
I mean i could probably knock out two Erth tk games, everyone is busy, FeelsBadMan.

Ay yi yi,

Really hoping to do my 2 judofrac matches now, got work n such to do. But if you guys can't get someone to play those two today I understand.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Ok just get the ones done we can I guess, get your players to join #parrot IRC when they are around and say what mod theyre looking to fight in, highlight me on SmallPhone and Ill try and get you the players you need to fight against
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
^_^

Hi guys, I'm here. I actually finished a new replay.
Down there.

I'm off!
Attached Files
If you have piggies, Make more 'o those Siggys
Obviously made by code:
Furnoa