Toribash
Kakajade, what's with this "news" thing? Lol. Mk, I didn't get to listen to it all but it seemed pretty good to me. Koala, no footmod this time, I hope? Lol I can not view it at the moment since I don't have any wifi to get on the Internet. But I will check it out when I get the chance.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Guys, about the news thing is to post some news from me .

Koalaking , Your welcome

j0y , first i need to pratice to make an shoulder texture , i only can do head .

But guys , i every time say wanna make a replay but i don't , i don't have enough time with school .

But for sure Arturix3, i gonna post like this but without news.

And yes koala you can call me jade or what ever you want
I did make a replay, but I don't have my laptop to upload it, lol. I will be on most of the weekend, though. Although I do have to do some essays. D;
<hampa> 420
hey i have a question, whatever happened to that ryuu kid in the recruitment thread, i liked him, so did zy
and i think volare, since nimble left hell just be filling an old spot, and we kinda just left him hanging
So, today I checked our members and was quite disappointed. Some of us are so inactive I couldn't help it but to kick them. When they get active, they can pm me to discuss getting back in the clan. But so far it seems that they won't be getting back to toribash anytime soon, so I guess there's no point in letting them stay here :c
Btw, people I kicked are:
RadCliffex
ToriMusic
Voicelence( I tried to contact him in skype, but it doesn't seem like he's going to play this game anytime soon)

Urgh...
Anyways, Mk, that song you posted is somewhat what I think could work. Dunno what you guys think about it, though.
Also, Koala, we did invite that ryuu guy. Unfortunately, he didn't pass. Was simply too inactive. While being on his period, so... Yeah.

P.S. Sorry for my sad grammar. Haven't gotten any much sleep lately, cause tests and such ;-;
Last edited by Arthur; May 3, 2013 at 07:35 AM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
has my activity preceded me, wow, i didnt even know he accepted and that song, its good, but i dont think thats what we need for our clan video
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post

Ryuu was on his period? XD Just Kidding. Anyway, we needed to weed out the members list. In-active members do not deserve to be members at all. We still have active members, so we are fine for now. Also, you are in college, I presume?
<hampa> 420
Originally Posted by koalaking View Post
has my activity preceded me, wow, i didnt even know he accepted and that song, its good, but i dont think thats what we need for our clan video

If it's not what we should have, then please supply us with what you think it should be. No one has offered any kind of Genre for the song. This should be a clan effort but no one seems to be offering any suggestions. Unless anyone else supplies any other song, then I think we should go with this one.

-

On a side note, I think we should do more recruiting again. We can't just have only a few posts a day. There just doesn't seem to be enough activity going around, and most of our members just get on every now and then due to their busy lives.
Last edited by Yoki; May 3, 2013 at 03:50 PM.