Toribash
Hello people of RelaxAll, my name is Josh, and I'm 24.
I've been playing online since 2009 on my old main, Jago, but I've been playing offline since Toribash 3.0 ( I think it was around 2006, not sure ).
When I was playing as Jago, I was one of the three original founders of clan iCoF along with MasterKaos and Pikarus.
But I stopped playing for a while around 2011, and when I came back, it was being run by different people and noticed they had kicked me from the clan.
So I made this account.

Anyway, my main mod is Wushu, but I play a bit of Aikido as well.
I don't have any art skills ( although I think I may have placed in that MJ contest all those years back ) but I do make music so maybe I can make something for a video or whatever.
My reason for wanting to join, well, the replays since 3.0 from some of your members were always an inspiration to me and kept me wanting to get better with this game, and when I played against one of your members ( can't recall the name, sorry ) earlier tonight and he/she said they'd have my back if I applied, I thought this might be my chance to get into the same clan that inspired me to be as good as I am today.

Below are some of my best Wushu replays so far.
( I gotta remember to save replays more often )

Pending. Well made app by the way, also - autosave. vam
Update: Denied for now. See you again later. vam
Attached Files
#Tox - Wu 4.rpl (95.7 KB, 10 views)
Tox 1 Hit.rpl (24.5 KB, 5 views)
Tox Wushu 1.rpl (61.2 KB, 7 views)
Tox Wushu 2.rpl (68.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Jan 15, 2015 at 04:30 PM. Reason: More replays
when you will finally get non-free-form app? it's a pain to read through your app thread when i want to steal your recruits, lol

Not purely free-form, if you pay close attention ;>
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 30, 2014 at 09:45 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
when you will finally get non-free-form app? it's a pain to read through your app thread when i want to steal your recruits, lol

Not purely free-form, if you pay close attention ;>

If you can steal them, we probably didn't want them anyway.
Hello everyone who reads this!
My name is Justin(but I go by Kirito) and i'm fifteen and i've been playing for a year now (this is not my first account, although its the only one I use now.) I am very skilled at ABD and mods similar, I am also versed in Wushu, Mushu, rk-mma, Boxshu, and any mods I find interesting. I recently got a name change, before Kirito it was LiteKirito... Reasons I want to join the clan. When I first joined Toribash I saw a couple of Relax All members fight ever since I dreamed to get into Relax All but I knew my first clan wouldn't be RA. So I worked my way up in the clans, my most notable clans I have been in are Origin and Godly. Reasons I left Origin was because I left that the members and I didn't get along anymore as for Godly well Godly developed a bad reputation and the leader thought he could do whatever he wanted(in the clan) without any backlash so I left that. So here I am now requesting to join the famous Relax All.
I hope you enjoy the replays.

~Kirito

P.S. About the replays, The first replay was just a funny thing that happened to me when I played rk-mma The second is a cool save I did the third was just something that looked neat and the last two are some of my amazing saves( i have over 30+ saves) Enjoy
I dont have any wushu replays because I never really play much of it but if you guys will have me I will easily and happily play more wushu.

An okayish entry, but not quite what we're looking for. Try again a year later perhaps.
Attached Files
ive been betrayed.rpl (63.1 KB, 8 views)
REKKKKU.rpl (90.2 KB, 10 views)
Knee to the elbow.rpl (38.5 KB, 6 views)
OHH.rpl (63.1 KB, 7 views)
OHHHHHH.rpl (55.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Jan 9, 2015 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Adding more stuff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
what's up guys?

my name is Robert,I'm 16 years old.

i want to enter on that clan because i love those type of clan ;3.

my old clans are: Apple(Sword),GdL,Athens,Stealing, and yes,all of that clans are dead or don't have much time of life...

I'm really Hyperactive, i have diagnostic-ed when i was 3 years old.

and also...i started playing Toribash like at.... 2 years before,yes,I'm so freaking nub.

if you think I'm clicking enter twice only because to look like a lot the answer is no,i learned it on the school (sorry Americans) but I'm from Spain.

if you see like a lot of posts saying like "I'm 25,21,12,10,etc" is because my little brothers,when i was like white belt,green belt,blue belt,etc you know the reason....(god danmit),but,be calm,i changed my pass

that's my app,be kawaii and bye bye ;3

No.
Attached Files
#justop_flipping.rpl (68.0 KB, 2 views)
#TananPro's_ Realism 5.rpl (1,021.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Mar 6, 2015 at 04:33 PM.
Keep walking

Previous app

I’m Justin although you can call me Kirito. I’ve accomplished alot of things I guess... I’ve been in Origin and Reaper which I think are very good clans and from the last time I applied I have improved MASSIVELY at the time I posted the app I was still learning about toribash , although I am still learning I know a great deal more than I used to. I really don't know how I can explain my improvements and I don't really approve of apps because I don't think I can explain myself properly, if you guys could ask me some questions I could answer them but what you’re asking for is too vague... If RA is interested in having me I would like to be examined in game and so on.

P.S.: Working on getting some wushu replays.
Removed irrelevant replays, please post wushu matches that last longer than a few turns.
---
Withdrawn
Attached Files
Countered.rpl (52.4 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 25, 2015 at 10:26 AM. Reason: P.S. addition.
Hi. I've been a Toribash fan for over four years, but my one disadvantage though, is that my game messed up on me. I couldn't play online for a while, so I lost some skill. But I'm gaining some skill back now. I even made a decent single player replay while being offline. I'll post it if you want to see it. I can't wait to be in a clan.

No.
Last edited by k6vamees; May 3, 2015 at 01:39 PM.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Originally Posted by Daeldir View Post
Alright so...my in-game name is Daeldir I've been playing since October 2012 I mainly played Aikido during those times never really straying too far. I eventually was introduced to Wushu by a guy who went by ThatDemon during this time he glorified you and your fellow members. So naturally as far as Wushu was concerned I looked up to you. I've been in a few other clans Narc, King, and Oblivion. Narc/King were joke clans with friends, and the only reason I ever left Oblivion was that I started become increasingly inactive. I've met a few players from this clan, but never actually got to know any. My name is Trey I'm a 18 year old high school student who resides in Maine (U.S) I'm not extremely talkative I take a while to warm up to anyone really. I really do not know what else I could possibly put. Forgive my ignorance.

Still pending like a pendulum.

The old replays are in this post I linked. New replays coming soon.

Yes
Attached Files
This one.rpl (66.1 KB, 10 views)
This one 2.rpl (63.5 KB, 8 views)
This one 3.rpl (71.8 KB, 9 views)
This one 4.rpl (88.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Jul 29, 2015 at 07:57 PM. Reason: forgot to edit.